PDA

View Full Version : Quiditch anyone?

digitalwanderer
11-26-03, 10:16 AM
There is now a demo of Harry Potter's Quiditch World Cup (http://gamershell.com/news_DemoBHarryPotterQuidditc.shtml) available at Gamers Hell that weighs in at about 268Mb and lets you get a taste of the sport-o-wizards.

I only post this up about the demo since I'm currently hooked on the full game, it's fun and the graphics are great. I got it for my son, but in trying it out I quickly became addicted.

Get your beaters ready, don't drop the quaffle, and remember to keep your eye out for the golden snitch! :)

Nebuchadnezzar
11-26-03, 10:36 AM
You went completley nuts :eek:

PenguinJim
11-26-03, 10:40 AM
My 'brother' is playing that at the moment. He even came all the way to my house to borrow a joystick for it (an achievement for him :p). It looked OK on his original GeForce card, I might have to give it a try. Nice to see Verdi's Requiem Mass in there, not enough games use established classical symphonies in their soundtracks. I also like the 'World Cup'... watching England take on Japan in Quiditch is lolable.

Still hate Harry Potter though (perhaps I'd like it if I were 7?).

CaptNKILL
11-26-03, 10:56 AM
(omg)

sytaylor
11-27-03, 04:15 AM
Potter am teh evil.. he casts his spell over people with nonsenicle words and useless crap, and the buy it!

People should take those ab shocker thingies they bought from an infomercial 5 years ago, strap it to their foreheads and say "I will not buy, stupid crap, for no reason"

Potter dumbfounds me, the whole series is crapper than the sweedish patent holder of the flushing toilet.