PDA

View Full Version : BFG in UK

DanCanovas
11-26-03, 10:49 AM
Does anyone know if you can buy BFG Tech Geforce cards in the UK and if so where? Also with regards to the 5950, do they use the default Nvidia design. Does anyone know about overclocking capabilities of this card.

MikeC
11-26-03, 07:41 PM
I will contact BFG to get an answer to your questions. Stay Tuned :)

saturnotaku
11-26-03, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by MikeC
I will contact BFG to get an answer to your questions. Stay Tuned :)

Hey Mike, do you talk to John Malley from BFG? If so, he's my contact for the big tour of their facility I'm going to take on Tuesday. :cool:

MikeC
11-26-03, 08:43 PM
Yep, that's who we deal with. :)

MikeC
11-29-03, 10:32 AM
Hi Mike, we don't sell direct to anyone in the UK, however sometimes resellers who buy from our distributors (D&H, ASI, etc) manage to get our products overseas. A Europeans best chance to find BFG products overseas would be to search local reseller websites and such.

The initial 1500 or so units of Asylum FX 5950 Ultras were reference design. Shipping now is our 5950 with customized with a blue pcb and custom LED lighted dual fan that is ~11% more efficient than the reference fan. (see pic on our site: http://www.bfgtech.com/5950u_redux.html )

The highest speeds we have seen for the Asylum FX 5950 to date is 605 core/1.12 Gig. memory, so these do OC very well, although I must state for the record that OCing nullifys our warranty.

John

MUYA
11-29-03, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by MikeC
Shipping now is our 5950 with customized with a blue pcb and custom LED lighted dual fan that is ~11% more efficient than the reference fan. (see pic on our site: http://www.bfgtech.com/5950u_redux.html )

The highest speeds we have seen for the Asylum FX 5950 to date is 605 core/1.12 Gig. memory, so these do OC very well, although I must state for the record that OCing nullifys our warranty.

John

Hmm tasty @ 605 MHz and 1.12ghz!

nice HSF...I still think Gainwards Dual Fan flame livery is the coolest with the boombox from leadtek disappearing!

The Boatman
12-01-03, 09:14 AM
Alienware UK's Nvidia GPU systems come with BFG cards. Very nice they are too.