PDA

View Full Version : TRON 2.0 no sound??? :(.....

The Punisher
11-27-03, 03:30 AM
Please tell me there's a work around for intergrated sound cards for this game.

Nephilim
11-27-03, 06:02 PM
You should check the forums on the Tron2.0 website. There is a fix that worked for my soundstorm (Asus A7n8x Deluxe), but I can't remember what you need to do off the top of my head.

IIRC there is some codec that needs to be installed with the game. The game CD has the codec on it, but for some reason it doesn't get installed when you install the game under certain conditions.

The Punisher
12-03-03, 10:32 PM
after I bloody formatted & reinstalled the OS & latest drivers. Must have been one of the audio codecs I installed previously.

Nephilim
12-04-03, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by The Punisher
after I bloody formatted & reinstalled the OS & latest drivers. Must have been one of the audio codecs I installed previously.

You didn't have to go quite that far. As I recall, the fix I had to do took less than 5 minutes.

The Punisher
12-07-03, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
You didn't have to go quite that far. As I recall, the fix I had to do took less than 5 minutes.

Tried your suggestion but didn't work. Like I said, must have been the codecs on my PC got screwed. If it was as simple as installing the WMF codec on the CD I wouldn't have reformatted. Thanx for your help anyway.