PDA

View Full Version : Enclave?

Blacklash
11-28-03, 01:26 AM
I downloaded the demo to this game and my first impression was 'nice graphics'!

Anyone have the full game and is it worth the buy in your opinion. So far I like the sound/gfx...

EciDemon
11-28-03, 08:06 AM
If you find it cheap then I think you should buy it.

I bought the game just recently my self now when the price was lower.
The game looks very good I think, the music is exelent ... really good (no wonder ... Starbreeze is the creators of Fasttracker 2)

It even features pixelshaded water, i didnt see that in the demo ... perhaps it was there too but i didnt play the demo much.

do take the game for what it is ... what I mean is dont expect too much, its not an rpg ... its more of an arcade feeling to it. Also, this is the first game Starbreeze guys made ... a bunch of swedish young people *Tjena tjena, får tacka för ett bra spel!* They have been working on the project for many years, the first tech demo I saw was for dos! looked very good and was remakably well optimized.
, the game isnt _that_ big ... but there are two sides to play as to view the story from two points of view. There are the ocational cool highlights in the game. ... the scenery is very nice, not repeative *halo anyone*

I think its very cool that "scene" people made this game.

Bottom line, i think this is a game worth buying

Oh a funny note ... the little goblins speak in swedish :D

indio
11-28-03, 08:29 AM
It's a very good game. Could use some more blood and guts , maybe a dismemberment or two. :p It is very good though , a must get.

Morrow
11-28-03, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Malficar
I downloaded the demo to this game and my first impression was 'nice graphics'!

Anyone have the full game and is it worth the buy in your opinion. So far I like the sound/gfx...

If you like the demo, you will like the game. Great graphics, fun gameplay although somewhat hard at places, many different levels and a nice storyline for this sort of game. Although don't forget it's pretty basic, no complex RPG elements or whatsoever... In summary: Golden Axe 3D :)