PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not Reading 6 Pages!

Scheisse
11-29-03, 08:49 PM
WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE A FIX FOR THE PUNKBUSTER ISSUE?????????????????????????????????

ONE SIMPLE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TIRED OF THIS RUN AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT SEEMS MY ONLY SOLUTION IS TO DITCH THIS PIECE OF **** NVIDIA CARD AND MAKE THE SWITCH TO ATI.

I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT OVERHEAT PROBLEMS, DRIVER PROBLEMS, SUPPORT PROBLEMS. I HAD TO SPEND AN EXTRA 50 BUCKS ON TOP OF THE 200 IT COST ME WHEN I BOUGHT THIS GOD FORSAKEN PIECE OF HARDWARE TO PUT REAL HEATSINKS AND FANS ON THE CPU AND RAM (WHICH HAD NOTHING COOLING IT!!!!!)

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF NVIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Edited by Serath:* Let's try to take a breather and watch our language shall we?

digitalwanderer
11-29-03, 08:53 PM
Woah thar fella, take a breath!

First off, what kind of nVidia piece-o-crap are you running and which version of drivers are you using on it?

-=DVS=-
11-29-03, 09:14 PM
heh i agree Nvidia is EVIL :D

But what title "I'm Not Reading 6 Pages! " have to do with you not likeing your card ?

The Baron
11-29-03, 10:08 PM
Four posts. Three were outbursts like this in nature. Stop your bitching and run 45.23 if Punkbuster doesn't work. Oh, and don't expect to be able to post again. We're an NVIDIA-oriented hardware site--we are not run by NVIDIA. We are not NVIDIA driver developers. Bitching at us doesn't help.