PDA

View Full Version : Radeon/Sapphire 9500 pro

MuRdAH
12-02-03, 03:45 AM
Hello, i just posted this because im direly in need of a 9500 pro. I was wondering if someone out there had one that they could sell me at around $110 - 120 ?? (im kinda short on finances cuz i pay my tuition at college) it blows :(
But anyway, if someone has good news for me, please oh please let me know: you can even contact me at mercmad@iit.edu
HOPEFULLY I GET LUCK!!!!!!!

stncttr908
12-02-03, 09:36 AM
I'm not sure you're going to find anyone here that's willing to part with such a card. I'm not sure if you've tried Rage3D yet, but you'd probably have better luck over there.

For the hell of it, here are some eBay listings (http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sosortorder=1&sokeywordredirect=1&ht=1&sosortproperty=3&satitle=9500+Pro&from=R8) for you to browse, ascending by price.

By the way, how's IIT? I would imagine it doesn't suck quite as bad as NJIT. :afro:

MuRdAH
12-02-03, 11:54 AM
man iit blows.......a lot.
but then again i would guess that all tech schools do, i mean thats the whole point of them i think. plus theres no girls at my school, i miss those days of high school now. and iit being private its so frickin' expensive!! well...i can still hope someone would pity me and sell me a 9500 pro under 120 dollars. all the ebay ones go upwards of 150...man i wish i had cash!

<< thru all the rain and the pain you gotta keep ya head up>>