PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Mx700

Pages : [1] 2

|JuiceZ|
12-04-03, 11:08 AM
This mouse was purchased about 6 months ago and is in very good condition.

$35(mouse)+$5(shipping)

Includes all seen below:

http://bsd.planetnv3d.com/ebay/mx700/mx700_thumb.jpg (http://bsd.planetnv3d.com/ebay/mx700/mx700_full.jpg)

Paypal: juicez@nvnews.net

If you have any questions please let me know.

Sazar
12-04-03, 11:43 AM
12 bucks for shipping :eek:

saturnotaku
12-04-03, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Sazar

Yeah. Juice, you might want to revise that. When I sold mine it only cost me $6 to send it FedEx ground.

Sazar
12-04-03, 11:53 AM
got a question..

does the base station only support the mx700 or does it support more logitech cordless items ?

I ask since I have a base station now for my elite duo... but would love to have just one base station...

digitalwanderer
12-04-03, 01:44 PM
How many buttons is it? If it's a 5-button I want it! :)

|JuiceZ|
12-04-03, 03:07 PM

I have no clue how much shipping would be until Sat mentioned it and have gotten screwed in the past for charging way to 'lil for shipping when selling things so plz forgive me.

got a question..

does the base station only support the mx700 or does it support more logitech cordless items ?

I ask since I have a base station now for my elite duo... but would love to have just one base station...

I think it only supports the base station that comes w/ the mouse. Logitech's new bluetooth wireless devices on the other hand can detect and worth with any other bluetooth device since the base now serves as a hub.

Originally posted by digitalwanderer
How many buttons is it? If it's a 5-button I want it! :)

Yes and the scroll wheel can also be bind as a button.

The Baron
12-04-03, 03:36 PM
$12 for shipping seems perfectly reasonable if he's going to take it down to Mail Boxes and have them pack it. Hell, with computer stuff, I'd kinda rather do that.

digitalwanderer
12-04-03, 03:50 PM
Hmmmm...two more questions:

1. Is it as comfy/natural feeling as an intellimouse optical & does it mouse as well as a corded one?

2. Do ya take cash? (Gotta keep it under the wife's radar. ;) )

If yes/yes then PM me an address. :)

The Baron
12-04-03, 03:57 PM
1. Never used an Intellimouse Optical, but yes, it is quite comfy. It feels "heavy" the first day or so you use it, but a couple of rounds of FPS games deal with that rather quickly. It mouses like a god. Period. The only problem I've had with mine is where you have to jiggle the mouse on the base station to get it to charge. Seems to be common, but it's not a huge deal. Also, I don't think JuiceZ's has this problem--most of the time it comes along with some discoloration, and his doesn't seem to have any.

Question Two, I'll let JuiceZ answer. :p

Sazar
12-04-03, 04:57 PM
dang... :(

I was hoping I could use a single base station and give my current mouse to my gf :(

/me sulks

netviper13
12-04-03, 10:13 PM
What kind of distance range can you get with the MX700?

If the deal with Dig falls through I'm definitely interested.

The Baron
12-04-03, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by netviper13

If the deal with Dig falls through I'm definitely interested.
seems to be about 10 feet, although the USB cord on the base station is pretty short (just tested the length, I can go across my room and it works fine, but if I go in my closet and leave the door open, no dice)

Rytr
12-04-03, 10:54 PM
Just checked the one I have and its in excess of 16'. In fact, I went out in the hall out of view (somewhere around 20') and it still moved the cursor.

The Baron
12-04-03, 11:04 PM
heh... it must be my telekinetic powers interfering with the mouse :P

|JuiceZ|
12-05-03, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Hmmmm...two more questions:

1. Is it as comfy/natural feeling as an intellimouse optical & does it mouse as well as a corded one?

2. Do ya take cash? (Gotta keep it under the wife's radar. ;) )

If yes/yes then PM me an address. :)

1. I've used both the Intellimouse optical 2 & 3 and the mx700 is as comfortable if not more comfortable do to the sleek design than them. This of course varies from person to person. I'd recommend just hitting up an in store display to see if it fits your hands. Secondly, don't know if you missed any of the reviews but this was the first wireless optical mouse that was a viable solution for gamers. With 800 dpi its more than accurate, even for UT fanatics such as myself.

2. No rush man, so yes :p

dang... :(

I was hoping I could use a single base station and give my current mouse to my gf :(

/me sulks

Which mouse + kb duo do you currently have? Now that I think about it when I used to live at home, my brother used to play tricks on me by connecting his mx700 to my base by using the connect button at the bottom of his mouse. So neways I retract my previous statement.

Originally posted by netviper13

The official spec is somewhere around 6' but like some of the guys have said, that can truely vary depending on what electronic devices are between the mouse & the base that can interfere with RF equipment. Personally last time I tested that mouse it was somewhere between 6'-10' depending on if there were any Jedi around :p

digitalwanderer
12-05-03, 09:34 AM
It's not a mouse, it's a bloody mini-image processor & transmitter/receiver!
http://common.ziffdavisinternet.com/util_get_image/1/0,3363,sz=1&i=16720,00.jpg
PM me an address please Juice, I'll take it. :cool:

UDawg
12-07-03, 02:52 AM
I was gonna say, TOO MANY QUESTIONS. This is the best mouse I have owned. Just get it. It is worth much more than what Juice is selling it for even used.

digitalwanderer
12-07-03, 10:38 AM
I'm getting it, I just can't send the payment out 'til Monday so I've been keeping quiet. :)

The mx700 seems like it's as much beloved by it's owners as the TBSC, I have to get one and try it! ;)

Sazar
12-07-03, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by |JuiceZ|
Which mouse + kb duo do you currently have? Now that I think about it when I used to live at home, my brother used to play tricks on me by connecting his mx700 to my base by using the connect button at the bottom of his mouse. So neways I retract my previous statement.

I have the logitech elite duo... not the MX edition so I have the other mouse...

man if it supports more than one item remember... I pm'd you first :cool:

/me kicks digi in the nuts

wait in line numbnuts :D

digitalwanderer
12-07-03, 11:51 AM
/me kicks digi in the nuts

wait in line numbnuts :D
For you, sure. I'll let Sazar have it if he wants it, if not I want it. (Yeah, I can think of about 60,000,000,000 reasons for that too... ;) )

Just lemme know sometime tomorrow AM if I should send payment or not, is 24 hours enough time to figure it out?

Sazar
12-07-03, 11:55 AM
well if the base station allows connectivity to my keyboard... I am all for it :)

if not then I am not so keen...

|JuiceZ|
12-07-03, 09:14 PM
well if the base station allows connectivity to my keyboard... I am all for it :)

I think it'll work with your Cordless Elite Duo considering its also bundle w/ the MX Duo:

The Logitech Elite™ Keyboard can be purchased as a corded standalone product, or as a cordless product in the Cordless MX™ Duo and Cordless Elite Duo™ Mouse & Keyboard combinations.

See here (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?countryid=19&languageid=1&page=products/usertype/sohotopics&CRID=460&parentCRID=268&contentID=6163)

All you should need to do is rather than installing Mouseware 9.79, you would just install Set Point 1.03, BTComponents 1.03 & of course iTouch 2.2 Then use the connect button on the bottom of the kb to connecct to the hub.

Clay
12-07-03, 09:21 PM
I have a MX700 at work and I really like it. However, does anyone think it feels a bit too narrow? I've used the MS Intellimouse Explorer (see attachment) prior to the MX700 and the MS just felt wider which fit my hand better. My pinky finger seems to "fall off the edge" of the MX700 a bit....nothing major, just curious if anyone else thought this.

digitalwanderer
12-07-03, 10:31 PM
So does that mean you want it Sazar?

The Baron
12-07-03, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by MaxPower
I have a MX700 at work and I really like it. However, does anyone think it feels a bit too narrow? I've used the MS Intellimouse Explorer (see attachment) prior to the MX700 and the MS just felt wider which fit my hand better. My pinky finger seems to "fall off the edge" of the MX700 a bit....nothing major, just curious if anyone else thought this.
It's supposed to fall off the edge... I think. I'll post a pic of my MX700 Super Grip that has treated me so well in 3D games.