PDA

View Full Version : No No No No No Newegg

Line01
12-05-03, 01:28 AM
I just went to order some stuff they are charging me TAXES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO. Say it ant so.:(

Sazar
12-05-03, 01:37 AM
if you are in the same state... they are supposed to...

Line01
12-05-03, 01:41 AM
hmm I think yep pretty sure i don't live in that state of California. Just hope it is an error in their software. I know they are opening warehouses hope the didnt open one in my state.

Sazar
12-05-03, 01:46 AM
hmm..

I just ordered another stick of memory from them... no taxes for me... ordered it earlier today...

hpoe its just an error...

stncttr908
12-05-03, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Line01
hmm I think yep pretty sure i don't live in that state of California. Just hope it is an error in their software. I know they are opening warehouses hope the didnt open one in my state. From New Jersey my good friend? Join the newly taxed by Newegg club, thanks to their new warehouse here. :(

Sazar
12-05-03, 02:50 AM
aaaargh...

/me moves to hawaii

stay outta florida dammit :eek:

saturnotaku
12-05-03, 07:26 AM
I do believe it's up to the individual states to impose a tax on online goods, even if they don't have a warehouse in said state. Illinois has been considering such a measure for a long time, but thankfully they've not acted upon it.

netviper13
12-05-03, 09:36 AM
No business in their right mind would ever come to Kansas, thus I am safe from the taxes. Bwahahahahaha :cool: