PDA

View Full Version : Boomslang Review

GrayRaven
12-06-03, 05:11 PM
Here (http://www.************/_preview.php?articleID=376&pageID=557)

Not as horrid as some were predicting.

saturnotaku
12-06-03, 07:52 PM
Ahem (http://envynews.com/index.php?ID=600)

If we had waited a couple more days, we would have missed having the exclusive.

|JuiceZ|
12-06-03, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by saturnotaku
Ahem (http://envynews.com/index.php?ID=600)

If we had waited a couple more days, we would have missed having the exclusive.

Yup thats too bad, Kal still did a nice job on his review though. Wouldn't mind giving one a try although I'm still partial to logitech's uber MX900 & MX700 offerings.

Rytr
12-06-03, 09:22 PM
Nice job Kal!

UDawg
12-06-03, 10:43 PM
Yep, nothing out there now will pry me away from my mx700.

Sazar
12-06-03, 11:25 PM
gj muya... I spose u do indeed have more than 1 brain cell :cool:

honestly though... nice work :) though I dunno where you get the time with your round ups and our little discussions on IRC :D

MUYA
12-07-03, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Sazar
gj muya... I spose u do indeed have more than 1 brain cell :cool:

And Saz, how many degrees do u have? ;) I have 2, one bachelors and one masters from a university from the UK :D numnutz

...anywhoo thanks Saz, Rytr ! :D

Clay
12-07-03, 03:42 PM
Nice job Kal! Check your undershirt, I think you have a big red "S" on it now that you're still a news posting machine AND doing a review! :D

MUYA
12-08-03, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by MaxPower
Nice job Kal! Check your undershirt, I think you have a big red "S" on it now that you're still a news posting machine AND doing a review! :D

Hey CLay, I did check and all I saw was man bewbs and big fat beer belly!
:D

thanks man :)

MUYA

Clay
12-08-03, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by MUYA
Hey CLay, I did check and all I saw was man bewbs and big fat beer belly!
:D

thanks man :)

MUYA I must say that I've never seen "bewbs" spelled that way...got a big laugh out of it! :D LOL

MUYA
12-08-03, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by MaxPower
I must say that I've never seen "bewbs" spelled that way...got a big laugh out of it! :D LOL
Bewbs = collective noun for fatty deposits on chest above the pec muscles in a male person who after a certain age cannot be bothered to watch his diet or goto the gym anymore.

boobs = the female version for which most men must try their darndest to impress the owners to have a feel of. :D

MUYA
12-08-03, 09:39 AM
BTW, director of marketing of BFG Tech recently won Qauke3 Tourney with a bfgtech 2100 sniper mouse. Just a passing comment

http://www.razerzone.com/Issue_1.pdf

MUYA

sxotty
12-08-03, 03:54 PM
The boomslang mice seem fine, but you have to clean the silly ball, so I would rather have a less precise optical that does not get gummed up.

UDawg
12-08-03, 10:03 PM
It has a cord. BUY CORDLESS MICE MY BROTHERS AND LET OUR MICE GO FREE!

SocketAzzWipe
12-09-03, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by UDawg
It has a cord. BUY CORDLESS MICE MY BROTHERS AND LET OUR MICE GO FREE!
No.

UDawg
12-09-03, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by SocketAzzWipe
No.

INFIDEL!!!

SocketAzzWipe
12-09-03, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by UDawg
INFIDEL!!!
Hahah
That word is just too funny.

SlyBoots
01-06-04, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by sxotty
The boomslang mice seem fine, but you have to clean the silly ball, so I would rather have a less precise optical that does not get gummed up.

Razer Viper, 1000 dpi optical;)

Princess_Frosty
01-08-04, 05:53 PM
Over twice as accurate as the closest mouse (optical)
Erganomic deisn fits almost any hand, left or right.
5 Fully programable buttons with macros.
Comfortable fit for use over long hours.
Deisnged specifically for gaming.
Mouse ball collects practically no dirt, i clean mine about once every two weeks, which takes roughly 60 seconds.

You cant beat the mouse, as far as i see it the only thing it doesnt have is wireless capabilities.

The only other downside is its price, something you're glad you paid once you've used it.

As for reviews, well something to be taken with a pinch of salt really, mice take time to get used to. The mouse "flying all around the screen" has nothing to do with the mouse, its the users/reviewers inability to use such a high sensitivity.

EXACTLY like your transition to optical from tradition ball mice, it took time to get used to, but ultimatly it was a sensible move. Back then opticals cost the same amount more than ball mice, new tech always does.

If you're a FPS gamer, then get one, you wont regret it :)