PDA

View Full Version : OMFG I'm in the FarCry beta!!

jAkUp
12-23-03, 06:25 PM
Post here if you've recieved an email yet:)

I can't wait to play this game:)

demonized
12-23-03, 06:53 PM
Me too:nana:

RAY16
12-23-03, 07:00 PM
I couldn't sign up because I have a GeForce 3... :(

Tuork
12-23-03, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by jAkUp
Post here if you've recieved an email yet:)

I can't wait to play this game:)

Why you lucky little ...
:p

The Baron
12-23-03, 07:07 PM
Stab! Stab! Stabby Stabby Stab! Stab stab, stab stab, STAB STAAAAB! STAB!

Smokey
12-24-03, 04:52 AM
Good luck guys :)

I recieved an email saying I had got into the beta testing of Uru:The ages beyond myst, another Ubi game, but I never recieved the second email that gave the details of where to dl the beta etc :( Let us know when you acctually have the beta on your rig and you are testing it ;)

silence
12-24-03, 04:56 AM
just say something...anything....please......

even "WoW" would be nice......i am sooooo waiting for that game....

mrsabidji
12-24-03, 07:00 AM
Oh jAkUp... I'm so sick and tired of your damn luck, always winning those slappi contests and beta-testing great games. But well, it's christmas time, so I pardon you. Congratulations, have fun :). But I'm warning you, if I ever find any bug in the final version...

mrsabidji

Viral
12-25-03, 06:29 AM
I would have signed up for that thing.. but i couldn't be bothered.;p

This is one of the games i am looking forward to most though.. i kinda adopted it as my fav out of pity cause not many people like it compared to HL2/D3 etc:p

Still, in a way it really look's to be the 2004 FPS i am anticipating most. can't wait!

jAkUp
12-25-03, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by mrsabidji
Oh jAkUp... I'm so sick and tired of your damn luck, always winning those slappi contests and beta-testing great games. But well, it's christmas time, so I pardon you. Congratulations, have fun :). But I'm warning you, if I ever find any bug in the final version...

mrsabidji

LOL:D

Rest assured I will make sure the game is bug free;)

S.I.N
12-25-03, 01:38 PM
Stinking Bastids! I was one of the first to sign up and got not even a thank for signing up e-mail.:(

malachi1313
12-26-03, 03:42 PM
I'm in there.....:D

skipparoo
12-29-03, 11:19 AM
Count me in! I received my e-mail a few days ago. I've been following this game since it used to be X-Isle, which was supposed to have been an educational game on Dinosaurs =] I still have the X-Isle tech demo, and it still looks damn good! See you in the game folks..

Cheers,
Skippy