PDA

View Full Version : PC To Tv Cables

KYRocker
12-23-03, 07:57 PM
I want to be able to play my PC games using my tv as the monitor. I know there are converters and cables you can buy to do the job. But my problem is I have a graphics card with an S-Video out. Which is for this purpose. But my tv doesn't have an S-Video input. It only has 2 RCA audio/video line inputs. My DVD/VCR player does but it's an output not an input.

I was just wondering if anyone know's. Is there's a cable I can buy to do the job? I'd rather just buy a cable if possible instead of paying close to $100.00 or more for a PC to TV converter. I know they make PC to RCA Audio Cables. So I figured why not video cables.

If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it.

Rampant CL
12-24-03, 04:12 AM
Radioshack do svideo to conposite cables, get one of those. Theyre only a few bucks. If you cant find one there try any good tv store that does cables and connectors

KYRocker
12-24-03, 08:32 PM
Thanks. I never thought about going there. Because a few months ago I went there to get an SPDIF optical cable and they didn't have them. I'll give it a try.

stncttr908
12-25-03, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by KYRocker
Thanks. I never thought about going there. Because a few months ago I went there to get an SPDIF optical cable and they didn't have them. I'll give it a try. They'll have it, trust me. :D

Dazz
12-25-03, 03:15 PM
Don't dorget about scart also.