PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Counter-Strike:Conditon Zero

eL_PuSHeR
01-06-04, 05:10 AM
Well i am in a place where i've got to kill some VIP shielded behind a bullet-proof window. I've reached the other side by jumping over the two gondolas and i've thrown grenades everyplace i see. WTH?

jimbob0i0
01-06-04, 05:17 AM
Hmm? It's out already? I thought it wasn't due till feb now???

marqmajere
01-06-04, 06:42 AM
The prerelease isn't untill 3/24/04.

The Baron
01-06-04, 07:20 AM
If it looks like warez, sounds like warez, and tastes like warez... But if it's not, somebody PM me and I'll unlock this.

The Baron
01-06-04, 06:31 PM
The Man With The Amazing Exploding Trousers (Head_slinger) tells me that he saw it at retail. Holy Crap, another Valve-ish game shipped. Crazy.

de><ta
01-06-04, 07:21 PM
They probably rushed it out (after 3 years) in order to get more funds for rewriting their HL2 source....:rolleyes:

StealthHawk
01-07-04, 12:38 AM
This is in stores? WTF? Since when :eek:

Although the damn game went gold a looooong time ago in October :p I don't think it's out...

UDawg
01-07-04, 01:03 AM
It isn't out yet. If Eb and Gamestop don't have it then it ain't out.

-=DVS=-
01-07-04, 02:49 AM
There is few more people got it from different shops i talked while playing online game , but they say its crap... . Dunno maybe its warez or maybe not they claim its not warez i have no interest to care thought :rolleyes:

Morrow
01-07-04, 09:54 AM
Counter-strike : Condition Zero has NOT yet been released! There is even still no release date available.

Of course it's always possible that the leaked full game is available for buying at the black market, same as for the HL2 beta leak.

MUYA
01-07-04, 10:03 AM
The console version has been released in Hong Kong. ...console version i think X Box, no idea about the PC version though??

UDawg
01-07-04, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by MUYA
The console version has been released in Hong Kong. ...console version i think X Box, no idea about the PC version though??

Isn't that just Counter Strike and not CS Condition Zero? We have the XBox version of CS also.

Head_slinger
01-07-04, 12:50 PM
hmm, the one i saw was definatly condition zero. just thinking though it may have been a pre order thing where they put the boxes out to make people want it. :rolleyes:

I found it on PCWORLD website http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0519437761.107350146 0@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccjadckgghledkcflgceggdhhmdfif.0&page=Product&sku=974137&category_oid=-15523

not sure if the link will work i think it has a session time out script. However it says it is out of stock.

:)

jimbob0i0
01-07-04, 01:04 PM
what's that you said before baron?

If it looks like warez, sounds like warez and smells like warez........

MUYA
01-07-04, 01:11 PM
Just to let you guys know, that the Xbox Version has been available since "Holidays 2003". From this link (http://www.xbox.com/en-us/counterstrike/default.htm) . Maybe el_pusher does indeed have the X Box version?

thenerdguy
01-07-04, 01:17 PM
I got it but its not too much fun. Kinda boring. (Wally world)

digitalwanderer
01-07-04, 01:18 PM
The PC version of CZ is not officially for sale although it is and has been widely available underground for a while.

Unless someone can offer proof against it, I'd say it's warez. :(

UDawg
01-07-04, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
I'd say it's warez. :(

Morrow
01-07-04, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
The PC version of CZ is not officially for sale although it is and has been widely available underground for a while.

Unless someone can offer proof against it, I'd say it's warez. :(

yeah, that's basically exactly the same thing which I said before just formulated in a different way.

CS-CZ has not been released yet, of course a fully working pre-release is making the rounds...

Edge
01-07-04, 01:30 PM
The Xbox version isn't Condition Zero, it's just an updated port of the origional CS with new maps and graphics. It doesn't have the single-player campeign of Condition Zero.

Though I don't think the PC version is out. But they've had the pre-order boxes for the PC version of CS:CZ out for some time now. At least the full game isn't out in in America, but I guess it could be out in Europe or something like that. Not including China, where almost everything is out "early" ;)

But maybe he's a magazine editor who got a full version of the game :p

jimbob0i0
01-07-04, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Edge
The Xbox version isn't Condition Zero, it's just an updated port of the origional CS with new maps and graphics. It doesn't have the single-player campeign of Condition Zero.

Though I don't think the PC version is out. But they've had the pre-order boxes for the PC version of CS:CZ out for some time now. At least the full game isn't out in in America, but I guess it could be out in Europe or something like that. Not including China, where almost everything is out "early" ;)

Well it's not avalible from the 'proper' channels in the UK - so I'd be *very* surprised if it is in Spain that way....

Yes I guess that's possible.... Valve/Geabox/Vivendi/whoever gave him that copy to review and he got stuck reviewing so he came here for help :rolleyes:

hehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehe

MUYA
01-07-04, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Edge

Let me hollah actha playah!

You are right about Hong Kong, Special Administrative Region. We do get games released here earlier than the US or Europe. Mainland China? I dunno.

u feeling meh?

As for the ;) bit, they come out after the official legal version comes out.

You better believe dat!

...yeah I have been watching WWE RAW from monday night where Theodore was GM...erm yes

The Baron
01-07-04, 02:23 PM
okay, okay, okay. IT'S WAREZ. happy?