PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry pushed back?


UDawg
01-06-04, 11:40 PM
Am I wrong or was Far Cry supposed to be out in mid February?
EBWorld has it coming out on the 23 of March. (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235904.asp)

MUYA
01-06-04, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by UDawg
Am I wrong or was Far Cry supposed to be out in mid February?
EBWorld has it coming out on the 23 of March. (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235904.asp)

POOP! :(

Seriously after watching the tech vids from their website as well Screen grabs. I was really looking forward to it's release!...well its only a month, as long as it is not delayed forever like other hyped games :D

UDawg
01-07-04, 12:21 AM
It just dawned on me. Now we know why the Far Cry team enlisted another round of BETA testers. :(

demonized
01-07-04, 04:36 AM
what was the original release date?

saturnotaku
01-07-04, 07:46 AM
One month isn't that bad, far better than what we've gotten from Half-Life 2.

jAkUp
01-07-04, 09:37 AM
well.. im still waiting for the beta to start:)

Morrow
01-07-04, 09:50 AM
Far Cry not be released before April/May at the earliest. Expect a summer release.

TheCounter
01-07-04, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Morrow
Far Cry not be released before April/May at the earliest. Expect a summer release.

bla bla bla... you know that's not true....

AFAIK the beta will start on monday.

SlyBoots
01-07-04, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by demonized
what was the original release date?

IIRC, my original Amazon order had it shipping last Nov........waiting is SOP now:argh:

Tuork
01-07-04, 09:29 PM
Not good news... hate to see such expected titles be delayed... but I bet it's to make it an even MORE kick-arse game!
:D

UDawg
01-07-04, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Tuork
Not good news... hate to see such expected titles be delayed... but I bet it's to make it an even MORE kick-arse game!
:D

Maybe it had so many bugs that it was a POS and they could not release it. ;)

Tuork
01-09-04, 01:23 AM
I just saw an in-game trailer with some guy narrating in german.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

It looks beautiful! (except for the blood parts, which seem pretty fakish to me).


Can't wait...
:D