PDA

View Full Version : Cloth demo

Humus
01-10-04, 08:29 PM
I have updated my cloth demo with a standard GL fallback path, so now it should run on nVidia cards too.

http://esprit.campus.luth.se/~humus/3D/cloth.jpg

http://esprit.campus.luth.se/~humus/

Enjoy! :)

jAkUp
01-10-04, 08:31 PM
Looks nice Humus! Dammit I wish I was as smart as you when it comes to 3d Rendering:D Nice job:)

Edge
01-10-04, 09:01 PM
Damn man, you're a graphic programming GOD. Wanna get togeather and make a game with me? I can be the modeler/animator ;)

GlowStick
01-10-04, 11:52 PM
heh that looks really cool, have you seen the 'tapestry' engine in prince of persia? its a really low quality version of what u did

saturnotaku
01-10-04, 11:53 PM
Damn you NVIDIA, put GLSL support into your next drivers so Humus doesn't have to dumb down his demos for us. :mad:

jAkUp
01-11-04, 12:11 AM
Splinter Cell also has a tapestry engine similar to that... very impressive, I wish Max Payne 2 had something like that also.

Humus
01-12-04, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Edge
Damn man, you're a graphic programming GOD. Wanna get togeather and make a game with me? I can be the modeler/animator ;)

Heh, well, I get loads of people contacting me who want me in their projects. Naturally, I can't join everything out there, so I have basically joined nothing.

Edge
01-12-04, 02:27 PM
Heh, well with the skills you have it's not suprising that a lot of people want your help. You should just round up all the people that have asked you for help and make a game with all of them, we'd probably have enough people to make a full game in no time :D

EvilEye
01-12-04, 07:47 PM
I just wanted to say: NICE JOB! :) Worked like a charm on my GFFX.

Två tummar upp:p

Humus
01-12-04, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Edge
Heh, well with the skills you have it's not suprising that a lot of people want your help. You should just round up all the people that have asked you for help and make a game with all of them, we'd probably have enough people to make a full game in no time :D

Well, if I was in the mood for making a game and knew the people in question, then it would be cool. But typically it's the random_dude_with_basic_knowledge_who_thinks_hes_l3 3t_because_he_can_copy_random_GL_code_from_the_net kind of guys, though I've gotten a few serious offers from a some game developers too.

Humus
01-12-04, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by EvilEye
Två tummar upp:p

Tackar och bockar. :)

PoorGuy
01-12-04, 08:06 PM
Hey wasn't Ken from Ken's Labyrinth one of those l33t d00ds?

|JuiceZ|
01-12-04, 08:58 PM
awesome demo d00d! :afro2: