PDA

View Full Version : BEYOND : beyond Good and evil

Domy
01-22-04, 01:32 PM
This is a BEYOND GOOD game which meet EVIL curse coz it is being axed coz its poor sales, AFAIK.i said this cos i just got one, and it's BEYOND GOOD i say...it's just sad that a great game like this should be ended like ****.

Edge
01-25-04, 02:52 AM
Well, it's kinda hard to understand what you're saying, but yeah, it's sad to see such a great game get almost no attention. I just finished it a few hours ago, and I must say it has one of the best end sequences I've ever played, as well as great music. I REALLY hope they make a sequel to it some time, the ending really does leave it open for one (well, the last 2 seconds, anyway).

Oh, and does anyone know where I could download the ripped soundtrack for it? Note to mods: this isn't illegal since they never actually released a soundtrack for the game, though I sure wish they had so I could buy it!

RAY16
01-25-04, 05:22 AM
Yeah, this game is great. I'm probbaly about half done with it and i've loved every minute of it so far. It's so sda that it didn't sell well. One reason might be the name, it kind of sounds like a serious survival horror game. It might turn some people off. The same thing happened to Giants, the box at made the game look all serious. Gives people who are new to games and people that don't get to see every game review a bad first impression of the game if they don't like the way the box looks or how the tittle sounds.

jimbob0i0
01-25-04, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Edge
Well, it's kinda hard to understand what you're saying, but yeah, it's sad to see such a great game get almost no attention. I just finished it a few hours ago, and I must say it has one of the best end sequences I've ever played, as well as great music. I REALLY hope they make a sequel to it some time, the ending really does leave it open for one (well, the last 2 seconds, anyway).

Oh, and does anyone know where I could download the ripped soundtrack for it? Note to mods: this isn't illegal since they never actually released a soundtrack for the game, though I sure wish they had so I could buy it!

I haven't finished it yet cause I'm still trying to beat that air hockey (sort of) player for a second time..... he's soooo damn tough. grrr

Hmm I remember seeing loads of info and links at the official BG&E forum in teh general discussion area only recently... might be worth a look

Gargr
01-25-04, 10:17 PM
Beyond good and evel??? whats that?

saturnotaku
01-25-04, 10:22 PM
This (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236397.asp) is the info at EB Games. There are some links on that page to reviews. The game came out on all platforms (consoles + PC) and was critically acclaimed but (as has been mentioned) it's suffering from poor sales.

SH64
01-27-04, 03:41 PM
Yes . its too bad a game like this one isnt so popular as it should be .
great gameplay with new style , sound , music , graphics . it has everything that a GOOD game need.

i hope that poor sales dosent affect the game to get a sequal ... hopefully!