PDA

View Full Version : Everquest 1 and 2

nithdurr
01-27-04, 05:21 PM
Trying to discern from multiple sources about when everquest2 is coming out, one site says march 1, another says the 24th and yet another one says it'll probably come out next fall a few months before or after WoW comes out.

Help me out here fellows, Should i continue to play everquest 1 now? If its not coming out till the fall, then that okay.

Dont want to waste time playing and levelling my druid if it'll go for naught when EQ2 comes out if thats in March.

Thank you

vampireuk
01-27-04, 05:26 PM
I'd suggest stop playing Everquest right now and take up something healthier like crack:eek: :D

de><ta
01-27-04, 05:37 PM
Play Everquest 1 and 2 simultaneously:D

nithdurr
01-27-04, 06:01 PM
Cretein!! *smile* I'm 29 years old, Married, working 40 hours a week polishing Jewelry and have a wife that is starved for attention.

I DO NOT have time to play both EQ's!!

If you have that kind of free time on your hands, ENJOY IT while it still lasts and before you know it, you'll have other commitments taxing your free time.

I know, and am suffering because of it.

I miss the halycon days of my youth when I could be found playing EQ, CS and HL stoned outta my skull.

Sigh.

heh

PenguinJim
01-27-04, 08:27 PM
I hear June/July is still the aim for EQ2. Which everyone knows means late Autumn :) (or "Fall" as some know it). But Everquest and Everquest 2 will run concurrently: the EQ servers will not be coming down for a long time yet. With the EQ2 release date around 6-9 months away, and the EQ servers running for months/years afterward, I vote you keep playing EQ.

Remember, there's no guarantee EQ2 will be any good anyway :).