PDA

View Full Version : WTB: XP2400, FS/FT: Leadtek TV Tuner Card

ragejg
01-31-04, 01:10 PM
TV card... it's a Leadtek winTV 2000 XP... pretty nice... $40 shipped... **it hasn't even been used/installed yet**

My heatware: 15-0-0...

:)

PS: it comes with a the remote and all teh goodies...

PPS: hey Baron, wanna help me again? This thread has transmogrified :p

ragejg
01-31-04, 01:11 PM
crap, my thread title should have a "FS/FT" for the tv card.. oops... and DANG IT I have no mod powers in this here forum... :(

ChrisRay
02-03-04, 12:23 AM
It's a good TV card, I use this one, People should buy it up ;) rather buy from a forums member I trust than some online retailer.

The Baron
02-03-04, 12:25 AM
Who is that mysterious mod that changed ragejg's thread title?!

Find out in the next episode of "As The Flibble Flibbles!"

ChrisRay
02-03-04, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by The Baron
Who is that mysterious mod that changed ragejg's thread title?!

Find out in the next episode of "As The Flibble Flibbles!"

Hard to say... But I sense a lot of mod loven going on around here... Maybe I should be a mod so I can get some wubbenz too? :angel:

ragejg
02-15-04, 12:25 AM
heh, what now? ... what now ?? :p

saturnotaku
02-16-04, 08:56 AM
Can the TV card be used to watch/record DirecTV broadcasts?

ragejg
02-16-04, 04:43 PM
yep, it can.

Only limitation on this card is that audio is mono... but for recreational tv viewing and occasional recording, thsi card would be great.

saturnotaku
02-16-04, 05:49 PM
How exactly would you set it up for DirecTV? I have my own receiver so that's not a problem. I just want to know about the connections and stuff.

Also, how would you record programs and encode them in either mpeg or QuickTime format? I'm asking because my girlfriend doesn't get Bravo, but she loves Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. My VCR eats tapes so I figured a TV card would be a good but inexpensive way for her to watch her shows.

Thanks!

ChrisRay
02-16-04, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by ragejg
heh, what now? ... what now ?? :p

I think you just had my formal aplication to be a mod and get lots of moderator cyber sex :angel: