PDA

View Full Version : armed and dangerous cut scenes

fastguy94416
01-31-04, 11:11 PM
Funniest things i've ever seen, is there anywhere i can get them in a viewable movie format?

digitalwanderer
01-31-04, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by fastguy94416
Funniest things i've ever seen, is there anywhere i can get them in a viewable movie format?
Oooh! Can I be the first to suggest this is actually motivated by the fact that there is a warez version of AaD out that does not contain the cutscenes and therefore this thread should be closed? :D (I have NO CLUE why my mod instinct have kicked into gear tonight, I'm making an ass out of myself over on R3D too. :rolleyes: )

ginfest
02-01-04, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Oooh! Can I be the first to suggest this is actually motivated by the fact that there is a warez version of AaD out that does not contain the cutscenes and therefore this thread should be closed? :D (I have NO CLUE why my mod instinct have kicked into gear tonight, I'm making an ass out of myself over on R3D too. :rolleyes: )

LMFAO
You co-author a "guide" on how to steal intellectual property, you link to it in your sig, you intimate in many other posts in many forums that you do in fact pirate games and music, then you want this guy's thread closed?
Looks like the emperor really does have no clothes:rolleyes:

Mike G

digitalwanderer
02-01-04, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by ginfest
LMFAO
You co-author a "guide" on how to steal intellectual property, you link to it in your sig, you intimate in many other posts in many forums that you do in fact pirate games and music, then you want this guy's thread closed?

Time and place, time and place. Everything I wrote about file sharing is perfectly within Elite Bastards guidelines, talking about warez here however is not. :)

See, we're not at Elite Bastards right now. Know how I can tell? It's cause when I call you a pansy-assed **** with no clue and tell you to **** off and die it gets starred out here. :)

Malfunction
02-01-04, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by ginfest
LMFAO

Mike G

A shame isn't it?

Peace,

:afro:

stncttr908
02-01-04, 09:43 AM
Dig, did you think that it might be possible that he actually bought the game and is legitimately trying to watch the movies outside of the game? They have an odd extension that media players don't recognize.

fastguy94416
02-01-04, 12:45 PM
Thanks 908. Its a sad state when it is assumed one warez's products, rather than trying to find a legitimate use.

I know I can go into the game and watch cutscenes that way, but unless someone can show me how to get the files out, i still am looking for them

Edge
02-01-04, 12:59 PM
Well I for one assumed that you already had the game and wanted to have the movie files seperate, why would someone want to only pirate the movies when they could pirate the entire game?

Anyway, what's the file extension? I remember Warcraft 3's .mpq files were readable by EO Video if you renamed them to either .wmv or .avi (can't remember which). I like to rip movies from my PC games and convert them to DCDivx format, it's kinda cool seeing them on the big screen (though now I have the Warcraft 3 cinimatics DVD so I don't need my Warcraft 3 movies anymore ;)

fastguy94416
02-01-04, 01:03 PM
It is a .pcv file :P

stncttr908
02-01-04, 03:49 PM
I renamed it to an .avi and this is what Gspot told me.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=266787

Also dug up this (http://www.moviecodec.com/thread/480.html ) thread.

fastguy94416
02-01-04, 09:49 PM
lotta work... i guess I'll just watch them in game

RAY16
02-01-04, 10:37 PM
If you want to watch them outside the game you'll have to "aquire" the newest version of fraps and record them from the game.