PDA

View Full Version : FS: X-Box and Live Kit

LiquidX
02-03-04, 08:25 PM
OFF THE BLOCK!!!! Girlfriend is going to buy me a new T.V.:D

Edge
02-04-04, 10:27 AM
Hmm, so Xbox Live didn't work out for you then? Maybe you shouldn't have tried to get on Live with your 56k :D

How old is the Xbox? And do you have any other Xbox games for sale? Just a little curious.

LiquidX
02-04-04, 10:58 AM
Actually I have been having fun with Project Gothom 2 on live with the 2 month free plan and bought the 12 month plan because of this. But my damn T.V recently has started developing a green tint which has gotten worse over the past few days so its time to get a new one I figure after 12 years of service.:(

System was bought about mid way through last year in that bundle that came with Jet Set Future and Sega GT (comes with the system) and has hardly been used until recently.

Edge
02-04-04, 06:48 PM
Haha, well, glad to hear you have such a nice girlfriend. Huh, girls and games, what more do you need in life :D

Nephilim
02-04-04, 06:53 PM
Heh...I have an XBox and PGR2, I was considering getting Xbox Live just for that.

Edge
02-05-04, 03:57 PM
Don't you get a 2-month free trial card with PGR2? Not to mention there's a lot of people out there who have extra trials and are willing to give them out. Not to mention I've seen some cheap starter kits, I got my 2.0 kit from Target a few months ago on clearence for only $30!

Nephilim
02-05-04, 04:27 PM
Well, I was going to get the latest starter kit that comes with MechAssault and a one year subscription.