PDA

View Full Version : Soundstorm acting up

OldOfEvil
02-06-04, 02:02 PM
I just recently did a clean install of windows, got the latest drivers etc. etc. for some reasons the EQ in the SS control panel is off its made it so almost all the levels are off. I did initially try and set them to my liking but every adjustment seemed to "stack." Is their anyway to get rid of any presets? I could just reinstall I think but I was curious why it might be doing this in the first place.

sxotty
02-06-04, 02:19 PM
I am not even sure of what you mean to be honest, by stacking... if you could clarify maybe somebody could offer you an insight.

OldOfEvil
02-06-04, 02:28 PM
When ever you adjust any of the EQ sliders ( In the SoundStorm Control Panel ) the changes are stacking with the previous setting. Sometimes it doesn't but most of the time it does and its making most of my sound/music sound like crap.

Better?

sxotty
02-06-04, 07:09 PM
Actually yes I think I understand what you are saying...but I am not 100% sure...

Are you saying that when you change a position of a slider it does not do what it shows, but rather bases it on how much it has changed from the previous setting?

I don't even use the equalizer, I use the one on my speakers, so I don't know if mine does the same thing or not.