PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dell Axim X3i Pocket PC! and Prince of Persia Sands of Time

GlowStick
02-21-04, 12:53 AM
Hi

I am selling my PocketPC specs are here

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/featured_axim3?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

There is some damage to it, the center of the screen looks diffrent and it makes a slight humming sound. Im trying to take pictures of it now, ill have them posted asap. - 250$ shipped

Also PC version of Prince of perisa sands of time, great game - 30$ shipped

Nephilim
02-23-04, 01:39 PM
Is that PocketPC still under warranty or no?

GlowStick
02-23-04, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Is that PocketPC still under warranty or no? not sure, i think im gonna RMA it so i can get a new one to ebay.

Nephilim
02-24-04, 06:29 AM
You should find out, because Dell is actually pretty good about their warranties. The reason I ask is because I don't think anyone would pay that much for a damaged Pocket PC.

Heck, I got my Toshiba e740 in perfect condition for less than 200.

GlowStick
02-24-04, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
You should find out, because Dell is actually pretty good about their warranties. The reason I ask is because I don't think anyone would pay that much for a damaged Pocket PC.

Heck, I got my Toshiba e740 in perfect condition for less than 200. Well i tried contacting dell, and got no replys to emails or live chat, i guess ill try phoneing them heh.

and there is only a mark on the screen, no other damage so i think its worth 200 easy.

GlowStick
02-25-04, 05:12 PM
Allright

My slogan for dell usto be 'Dell is hell, Dell is hell'

Now i sing 'Dell isnt hell, Dell isnt hell'

I have to say that was the best support call i ever had.

I phoned thier number on speaker phone expecting a long hold time, so at the first menu (i am expecting at LEAST a dozen) it says for 'tech' support press 3, so im like yeah i press it, then I hear a voice and i assume its a recording, but when i realized it wasent, i almost fell out of my chair. SO then they just wanted my Customer Number, Order number, then they just said 'ok' and said they would ship me a new one.

Nephilim
02-25-04, 08:13 PM
See? Once you get someone on the phone, Dell is alright. I hated working in their tech support, but I do have to admit, they are pretty good to their customers....relatively speaking.

I'm glad to hear you're getting it fixed. So does that mean you aren't selling the PocketPC, or are you still getting rid of it?

GlowStick
02-25-04, 09:23 PM
Well Dell lowerd their price : ( to 297 so i really feel if i were to sell it since it would be a new item i should get at least 280 heh. Im thinking of putting it on ebay really, but what would you offer me for the one they send me?

Also this is the model with wifi built in if i didnt say already.

also thanks for getting me off my ass and makeing me call dell, even if it took 3 days lol ... i guess im one lazy sob.

Nephilim
02-27-04, 08:54 AM
I would love to buy it, but I just got my ass kicked by bills (curse this *@(*&$@$%$! economy!).

Ebay is probably your best bet, especially since it's brand new. You may be able to get the same price as what Dell is selling them for.

GlowStick
02-27-04, 02:00 PM
Yeah, bills do suck, im getting swamped with them myself heh!

Nephilim
02-28-04, 08:38 AM
Tell you what, try selling it on ebay or wherever. If you still haven't sold it by the end of March (which I doubt) let me know and I'll buy it.

GlowStick
02-28-04, 10:21 AM
alright, ive been getting screwed over on ebay lately, my items just dont sell heh.

Nephilim
02-28-04, 12:44 PM
Everybody is. My fiance sells designer clothes on Ebay and hasn't sold ANYTHING in like 3 months.

Once again, thanks freakin' economy! :banghead: