PDA

View Full Version : Fx 5600 Overclocking

stefanyu
02-22-04, 09:30 AM
Can I overclock FX5600 with some other program? Not with 3D Experience!

Thanks

Gator
02-22-04, 10:07 AM
http://download.guru3d.com/rivatuner/

RivaTuner should work well for you :)

saturnotaku
02-22-04, 10:15 AM
Or just plain 'ol Coolbits (search this forum for the proper registry entry).

theultimo
02-22-04, 01:42 PM
Any driver w/ coolbits works well for me.

stefanyu
02-22-04, 04:26 PM
3D Experience cannot work on my new FX 5600!!! It says when I open it that it has to close now!!!! Why? What should I do???

HELP PLEASE!!!

THANKS

Gator
02-22-04, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by stefanyu
3D Experience cannot work on my new FX 5600!!! It says when I open it that it has to close now!!!! Why? What should I do???

HELP PLEASE!!!

THANKS

I don't even know what "3D Experience" is? Is that some kind of software that came with your card? Listen you don't need that extra stuff, just install the standard Nvidia Detonator/Forceware drivers, and RivaTuner, and you'll be fine ;)

stefanyu
02-23-04, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Gator
I don't even know what "3D Experience" is? Is that some kind of software that came with your card? Listen you don't need that extra stuff, just install the standard Nvidia Detonator/Forceware drivers, and RivaTuner, and you'll be fine ;)

It's program wich is comming with card and with it I can overclock my card,see current temp.,current fan speed,and other funy stuff!!! But I needed overclocking and you helped me (THANKS),now I need to know how can I make that program WORK!!!

Gator
02-23-04, 08:12 AM
...now I need to know how can I make that program WORK!!!

Not a clue my friend, since it sounds like software that your card manufacturer made themselves.

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the software?

Have you checked the card manufacturer's website for an update or patch to the software?

stefanyu
02-23-04, 11:03 AM
It's program wich is comming with card and with it I can overclock my card,see current temp.,current fan speed,and other funy stuff!!! But I needed overclocking and you helped me (THANKS),now I need to know how can I make that program WORK!!!

I have tried that!!! 5x!!! I have on my CD latest version,that version is not even on their official website!!! So you dont have A clue!!! OK no prob!!! I must find something!!! I want to ask you something else!!! How does it looks to you my COMPUTER??? What could I upgrade??? THANKS

Gator
02-23-04, 11:45 AM
I have tried that!!! 5x!!! I have on my CD latest version,that version is not even on their official website!!! So you dont have A clue!!! OK no prob!!! I must find something!!! I want to ask you something else!!! How does it looks to you my COMPUTER??? What could I upgrade??? THANKS

but if you have RivaTuner for overclock why do you need 3d Experience at all? What's the big deal?

And why do you keep shouting!!!!!!!

lol

theultimo
02-23-04, 11:06 PM
but if you have RivaTuner for overclock why do you need 3d Experience at all? What's the big deal?

lol
For 3rd party, use Rivatuner/nvHardpage for this!!!!! It is a lot easier!!!!, And nVidia has better utilities in their drivers!!!!!

:firedevil :firedevil

saturnotaku
02-23-04, 11:31 PM

lol

Because!!!! If they don't!!!! shout!!!! we!!!! wouldn't be able!!!! to hear them!!!!

:rofl