PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate

AthlonXP1800
02-25-04, 05:32 PM
Anyone remember played Syndicate? :D

I am very fond of it, found it very addictive game on my Amiga A500. :D

When the sequel Syndicate Wars came out on the PC, it brilliant and still very addictive game with all cool effects like raining and detonate the bombs inside buildings to blew up the buildings down etc. :D

So... until now....

Former Bullfrog are now working on updating Syndicate (http://spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=6217), it schedule to release in Q1 2005. :)

I can imagine the next game to be very superb addictive game with all next generation graphics, we will expect to see small bomb detonate in a building big enough flash bright white to blow out all windows with all the glass scatter all over the streets. :D

Ninja Prime
02-25-04, 06:46 PM
I remember playing it on my SNES, it was pretty sweet. Too bad those morons at EA are going to leave their game-ruining stink on it. :(

-=DVS=-
02-26-04, 02:35 AM
Syndicate for PC was awesome , the original one , but its long dead......

Riptide
02-26-04, 09:10 AM
I remember this game. I seem to remember giving up on it at some point because I got to a spot that was to tough for me to beat. I think I sucked at it. :)

p0lish_p0w3r
02-26-04, 01:26 PM
WOW
This is good news. I can't remember how many times I finished that game on my Amiga. I played it off floppy disks :P Amazing and a breakthrough game. Bullfrog was hueg back in the Amiga days. But then they were acquired.....

theultimo
02-26-04, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by p0lish_p0w3r
WOW
This is good news. I can't remember how many times I finished that game on my Amiga. I played it off floppy disks :P Amazing and a breakthrough game. Bullfrog was hueg back in the Amiga days. But then they were acquired.....

I wouldn't say accquired, but assimilated...

EA is borg.

Athena
03-02-04, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by theultimo
I wouldn't say accquired, but assimilated...

EA is borg.

Just got a CD w/ the original Syndicate Plus for Dos5 I am wondering on how to get it to run on my XP pro box.

As for the new game I hope they still have at least one or 2 people from the original development teams working on it. :(

:angel:

theultimo
03-03-04, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Athena
Just got a CD w/ the original Syndicate Plus for Dos5 I am wondering on how to get it to run on my XP pro box.

As for the new game I hope they still have at least one or 2 people from the original development teams working on it. :(

:angel:

from http://www.ntcompatible.com
link for source: http://www.ntcompatible.com/cdetail10782.html
#1 Working: Yes

Syndicate Plus (original Syndicate + Mission CD American Revolt): works without sound

MadPt
03-04-04, 12:00 AM
Syndicate and CBM Amiga were two of many 80's/90's miracles! :D
LOVE THEM !!! ;)
( still have a Amiga working, but it's monitor "fainted" and i haven't got a TVwhatever to plug it in my TV. )

Looking forward to hear more about it, great news, thx. :)