PDA

View Full Version : Driver Cleaner 2

rikerooo
03-09-04, 06:36 AM
I strongly recommend not to use this program. i cant reinstall any kind of driver anymore. i was trying to get rid of the mouse lag issue. im feed up with this nvidia crap, back to ati.

|JuiceZ|
03-09-04, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by rikerooo
I strongly recommend not to use this program. i cant reinstall any kind of driver anymore. i was trying to get rid of the mouse lag issue. im feed up with this nvidia crap, back to ati.

Is it just me or did that not make any sense :confused: What does trying to get rid of mouse lag & screwing around w/ a driver prog have to do w/ Nvidia? Think we're missing some info there.

btw, I haven't used the latest vers of DC but the older vers always have a bak feature.

rikerooo
03-09-04, 07:49 AM
if they would have made decent drivers from the beginning ppl wouldnt have to use 3rd party progs to get the crap to work. but now its all f****d up. cant reinstall or anything, and the backup feature in driver cleaner doesnt work. the mouselag is a gfx feature nvidia added. this is great. 50 fps but mouse at 10 fps. i putted a friends ati 9700 in and the problem was gone. lol @ nvidia

Smokey
03-09-04, 08:20 AM
And out of all the Nvidia card owners, how many accually have this problem? Maybe im just missing that feature on my FX5900?

saturnotaku
03-09-04, 08:27 AM
I missed this feature when I had my FX5900. Man, do I feel cheated. :mad:

SnakeEyes
03-09-04, 09:51 AM
Don't stress out over missing it saturnotaku. I had it with my ti4600 at one point (beats me what caused the problem, but a clean system rebuild fixed it. I was due another at that point anyway). I've also experienced it with my 9700Pro, so it wasn't just an nvidia feature. Seems like maybe more of a Windows feature than a hardware / driver feature. ;)