PDA

View Full Version : nice change

Bean
03-16-04, 10:30 AM
I have been using my asus v9570 for about 2 weeks now and all I can say is impressive. All my games seem to work great, running them at 1024x768. I am using the newest driver set from asus site which is 56.55 set. I havn't had to go searching for the most stable set of drivers either, it worked great out of the box.

I had always used radeon cards befor, but I think I am going to stick with Fx series for a while.

I built this computer for family fun, gaming,schoolwork, and surfing the net. I can't recall how many reformatts I had to do but it was a lot! I am pleased to say no jittering games, no lock-ups, no freezing anymore :o) And family members happy (most important, no more nagging)

Just my thought, no flaming please I am just happy with this product and thought I would share it with you all.

Nice job Nvidia

A new supporter

zoomy942
03-16-04, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Bean
I have been using my asus v9570 for about 2 weeks now and all I can say is impressive. All my games seem to work great, running them at 1024x768. I am using the newest driver set from asus site which is 56.55 set. I havn't had to go searching for the most stable set of drivers either, it worked great out of the box.

I had always used radeon cards befor, but I think I am going to stick with Fx series for a while.

I built this computer for family fun, gaming,schoolwork, and surfing the net. I can't recall how many reformatts I had to do but it was a lot! I am pleased to say no jittering games, no lock-ups, no freezing anymore :o) And family members happy (most important, no more nagging)

Just my thought, no flaming please I am just happy with this product and thought I would share it with you all.

Nice job Nvidia

A new supporter

welcome to the club my friend. the grass is surely greener on our side.