PDA

View Full Version : Specifically. Nv35 Tempatures.

ChrisRay
03-24-04, 10:43 PM
I have been toying with the Tempature and watching it. Without Additional Cooling, My Car can go from 48C Idle, to up to 85C(Capping 88C) Full Load According to my Riva Tuner Monitor,

Now I'm tryen to determine what the average load tempatures are, I am hearing people who claim they have 60C full load temps and I have a hard time believing it.

Just exiting an Aplication causes my core to drop from 80C 69C almost instantly, And then slowly migrates down to 48C where it idles at, How un natural do these tempatures sound to you?

freak77power
03-24-04, 10:59 PM
I have been toying with the Tempature and watching it. Without Additional Cooling, My Car can go from 48C Idle, to up to 85C(Capping 88C) Full Load According to my Riva Tuner Monitor,

Now I'm tryen to determine what the average load tempatures are, I am hearing people who claim they have 60C full load temps and I have a hard time believing it.

Just exiting an Aplication causes my core to drop from 80C 69C almost instantly, And then slowly migrates down to 48C where it idles at, How un natural do these tempatures sound to you?

Do not worry, after playing two hours of Far Cry, my Radeon went up to 78C, and override lowered the clock speed down to 411Mhz.
Idle is like 65-67C....

The temperature sounds good to me...

ChrisRay
03-24-04, 11:30 PM
Do not worry, after playing two hours of Far Cry, my Radeon went up to 78C, and override lowered the clock speed down to 411Mhz.
Idle is like 65-67C....

The temperature sounds good to me...

Thank you btw, Kinda interesting to see what ATI cards are running, So I'm hopen that 85C isnt too bad heh, Dont wanna see my core fry ;p

particleman
03-25-04, 12:28 AM
I get temperatures in the 60's under load, of course I don't exactly trust the nVidia temperature readings, since sometimes they change from driver to driver. And I also notice some crazy things with the temperture monitor, I could be running a 3D demo and the temperature will be in the low 60's but then the "second" I exit the demo the temperature plummets 20 degrees (I figure it should at least take a few minutes, but the monitor drops instantly) into the 40's. Like I said I don't exactly trust the temperature readings.