PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry GORE PATCH

laffTrax
03-28-04, 09:32 PM
Does it work? If so, how well? (pictures?) What exactly does it change?

Is it worth it? Could it damage the game in any way?

Anyone tried it yet?

Mullins1060
03-29-04, 02:11 AM
hmm :/ why does it need a gore patch the game has blood splatter, and bullet impact holes on bodies already.

-=DVS=-
03-29-04, 03:07 AM
hmm :/ why does it need a gore patch the game has blood splatter, and bullet impact holes on bodies already.

maybe arms and legs will fall , head will explode :drooling: did anyone tried it ? could be for some foreign country where they change green blood to red thought.

|JuiceZ|
03-29-04, 06:21 AM
...could be for some foreign country where they change green blood to red thought.

The patch is completely in german so I suspect the german vers of FarCry comes w/o gore.

de><ta
03-29-04, 09:58 AM
poor Germans

they need the gore patch, even Quake 3 is banned in Germany

Mullins1060
03-29-04, 10:58 AM
poor Germans

they need the gore patch, even Quake 3 is banned in Germany

there are lots of german quake 3 players, i didnt think it was banned. doesnt it just have an adult rating?

de><ta
03-29-04, 11:14 AM
banned as in you can own a copy of it in germany but no shop is allowed to market it. I think the correct term they use is that Quake 3 is "listed".

Mullins1060
03-29-04, 03:49 PM
oh :( that sucks.

Gabber640@msn.c
04-15-04, 06:55 PM
You´ll get the patch at www.gamecopyworld.com

But´s only for the german version.

English version have already splatter effects. I´ve heared about a very strong blood patch for far cry where you can shoot above the body and the body splatt into all sites from air. (im german my english is not so good.)

But i dont find the patch.

When you can help me than mail me please the download location to:

Gabber640@msn.com :lol2: :lol2: :bash: :kill: :screwy: (mag) :lame: