PDA

View Full Version : New Unmissable Mod for UT2K4!

PenguinJim
03-30-04, 07:40 PM
OMG! It's not quite finished yet :( but it already looks and sounds fantastic! :D

I want to quote some of the press release (http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0304/ut2k4mod.html), but it's all so great that I'd just end up quoting the whole thing! :clap:

Thanks to Cyberwal83 for pointing this out to me :).

mrsabidji
03-30-04, 08:11 PM
Meh... stupid Jesus and his bragging with his stupid full beard.

mrsabidji

bknblk
03-30-04, 10:32 PM
Man, it took me about 3 minutes of reading and surfing to be sure it was a spoof site. A very well done one, I might add.

OWA
03-31-04, 01:20 AM
It should have been obvious since it came from PJ.

PenguinJim
03-31-04, 07:20 AM
It Came From PJ
Starring Dean Cain as Jimmy T. Penguin
Rutger Hauer as Mary-Jane Watson
John Carmack as Michael Shanks
Special Guest Star: Adam West, as The Vulcan
And Introducing Monsieur Sabidji as Baby-Face

Meh... stupid Jesus and his bragging with his stupid full beard.
Shut up, baby-face :p.

mrsabidji
03-31-04, 09:25 AM
I just finished reading the script... looks amazing so far, but... how come I'm the only character with 8K+ lines of speech whereas yours (well, DC's for that matter), for example, has only 12... which are mostly sighs and moaning ?
And why the hell do I have to be dressed in that purple tuxedo in almost all the scenes ?!? :wtf:

mrsabidji

PenguinJim
03-31-04, 03:55 PM
And why the hell do I have to be dressed in that purple tuxedo in almost all the scenes ?!? :wtf:
The buttless purple tuxedo is an important metaphor for how people take advantage of you throughout the movie. And we gave you twice as many lines because we expect you'll only remember half of them (*hint*inhale*hint*) ;).

Oh, and James Spader has just been confirmed to play the part of John Carmack (as Carmack is busy playing Michael Shanks). Yay! :D