PDA

View Full Version : My APU campaigning finally sees the light of day!

Pages : [1] 2

SavagePaladin
03-31-04, 08:00 AM
I made a presentation thats a lot more polished than my old ones, and put up a petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/NVAPU/petition.html

I seem to only be able to host the presentation at the ABIT forums right now, but any websites that desire to host it unmodified are free to do so.

http://forum.abit-usa.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37320&pagenumber=3
:jammin:

MUYA
03-31-04, 09:23 AM
I posted your link dude as well as signing it.

Come one folks sign UP!

SavagePaladin
03-31-04, 09:48 AM
I posted your link dude as well as signing it.
I noticed that already :) Just felt the need to show the presentation as well. It was always meant to be a two sided attack...
:):):):):)
Thanks
May NV take note finally...

Riptide
03-31-04, 10:14 AM
WTH... I signed it and I don't even use an nforce. Yer welcome guys. :D

sxotty
03-31-04, 04:07 PM
Pathetic only 239 people have signed it :(... ah well. I guess they were right and no one cares to have something that will force creative from their lazy ass to produce an innovative product.

SavagePaladin
03-31-04, 05:50 PM
Pathetic only 239 people have signed it :(... ah well. I guess they were right and no one cares to have something that will force creative from their lazy ass to produce an innovative product.
Pathetic? I just put it up around midinight! That's an excellent start!

Sazar
03-31-04, 06:26 PM
stick with it :D

I'll post it on our site as well :) get a few more signatures...

SavagePaladin
04-01-04, 07:29 AM
The campaign rolls on. We had 380 sigs before today started :)
420 now. Sweet

MUYA
04-01-04, 07:30 AM
Excellent! I hope you get like billions of signature...in fact i will add it to todays roundup too :D OEMs TAKE NOTICE!!!

SavagePaladin
04-02-04, 12:41 AM
We broke 600 <handbangs> unfortunately looks like it'll slow from here, but 350 on the first day and 250 and the second works for me man! Higher! HIGHER! Muahahahaha!

MUYA
04-04-04, 05:37 AM
1100! Still sticking it in my roundups :D

SavagePaladin
04-04-04, 01:14 PM
1100! Still sticking it in my roundups :D
You go man :) We spiked after TheInq and AMDzone picked it up :)
It's slowin down again now but hey, can't last forever. Can try though :)

CaptNKILL
04-14-04, 07:10 PM
I signed :D
Recently I was having some funny problems (im still having wavering volume for some reason.. its strange) so i tried swapping sound cards. I tried my Santa Cruz and my Live! 5.1. NOTHING compairs to the sound quality of the Sound Storm. I cant believe how much better everything sounds on this chip. I think the part that makes it sound so great is its ability to ENCODE dolby surround in an analog connection. I have an old Dolby Pro Logic surround reciever so this option is a MUST for me. No other sound card can give me any surround sound through a single (non digital) mini-jack connection, let alone the PERFECT surround i get from this thing.

Plus, the hardware audio with this chip is the ONLY 3d audio i can stand. The Santa Cruz sounds horrible in hardware mode and the Live! has a LOT of issues with most games ive tried.

I dont plan on upgrading my motherboard until (A) there is another Nvidia APU available to go with it, or (B) I buy a sound system with a digital conection(not likely considering a good one costs over $200).

Sound storm forever :D :headbang:

stncttr908
04-14-04, 07:28 PM
I have an Audigy 2 now, so I don't want to see them throw an expensive APU on there and jack up the board prices.

SavagePaladin
04-14-04, 10:07 PM
See that's the beauty of it all.
It wouldn't. If they make another APU, I've confirmed it'd be a standalone chip. A board could be made for a APU on AND off configuration at the same time.

SavagePaladin
05-01-04, 03:34 AM
:screwy:
:ignored:
No news so far...
I give up
:lame:

Tuork
05-14-04, 03:40 PM
1792 when I signed... and I don't own nForce products... :retard:

Viral
06-29-04, 04:07 AM
Not sure if petitions like this helped, but latest news is the nForce4 will have SoundStorm 2 :)

MUYA
06-29-04, 04:46 AM
I hope it did :D

Helanic Frost
07-04-04, 01:40 PM
Not sure if petitions like this helped, but latest news is the nForce4 will have SoundStorm 2 :)

I read that somewhere too when NVIDIA announced SLi. Pretty sure the new nforce 4 boards are supposed to have like 4 PCI-E slots and soundstorm.

Grrrpoop
07-13-04, 02:52 PM

I don't own any nForce atm but I'm aware how good they are, and will probably go with an nForce when I get an Athlon64.

It would be nice to ditch my ageing SBLive! and cleanse my PC of Creative :POKE:

Helanic Frost
07-13-04, 08:28 PM
The Inquirer recently confirmed that Nforce4 will have soundstorm2 onboard.

MrWho
08-25-04, 10:05 AM
Just signed it.

Arioch
08-25-04, 03:00 PM
I signed it - I would love to eliminate a card out of my machine because Creative is lazy with their drivers IMHO.

SavagePaladin
09-06-04, 11:30 AM
the next nforce definately, positively, and absolutely will not have an APU

I sent in an interview to their PR...let's see if we can get some straight answers on how to get it back eh? I sure bloody hope so. I actually sent it in a while ago but it got lost somewhere.