PDA

View Full Version : Optimal refresh rate option not there

Cheeseh
04-09-04, 04:52 PM
Hi there, again another little problem, after upgrading to the nvidia drivers 56.72 the "optimal" refresh rate option is not there any more, which means I need to override all my refresh rates because the default is 60 Hz which isn't very good for my eyes :retard: My monitor driver is simply "plug and play" monitor, the optimal setting used to appear with older drivers. It would be great to have it back :D (give me it back:P) Is it the same with others?

saturnotaku
04-09-04, 04:55 PM
Even if you set optimal from within Windows, games will still default back to 60 Hz. Download and run Refresh Force (Google is your friend). The program will adjust all your refresh rates. You can use the program default which will be the highest your monitor can support or you can specify custom refresh rates. This program works like a treat on both NVIDIA and ATI cards.

fingermouth
04-09-04, 09:08 PM
When will M$ ever fix the stupid Refresh Rate problems in NT2000XP?

saturnotaku
04-09-04, 09:24 PM
When will M$ ever fix the stupid Refresh Rate problems in NT2000XP?

If they haven't fixed it now, odds are they never will.

fingermouth
04-10-04, 12:34 AM
oh man that sucks but im happy with Nvidia's bilt in tool for refresh ratee thingy. It works good. Paper moons are only made of paper. She told me that when i was little Tatum your still a cutie. Reinstall the drivers and you will be ok.

fingermouth
04-10-04, 12:37 AM
If they haven't fixed it now, odds are they never will.

Hey why did you change your location? We all know your in Naperville Il.