PDA

View Full Version : Auto Overclocking work only in core clock ?

caldas
04-11-04, 03:34 PM
When i enable my auto overclocking only up my core clock, but my memory clock was default.

I is right ?

anzak
04-11-04, 04:44 PM
When i enable my auto overclocking only up my core clock, but my memory clock was default.

I is right ?

If what your saying is that only the core is overclocked when auto overclocking is enabled then nothing is wrong. So yes, you is right :rolleyes:

caldas
04-11-04, 08:57 PM
If what your saying is that only the core is overclocked when auto overclocking is enabled then nothing is wrong. So yes, you is right :rolleyes:

Ho.. ok

I thought that auto over up the memory clock too : /

thanks for reply

ps: i sad something wrong ?

anzak
04-11-04, 09:06 PM
ps: i sad something wrong ?

:lol2: I hope your joking... for your own sake.

saturnotaku
04-11-04, 09:44 PM
Damn, both of you deserve tickets from the grammar police.

But that's neither here nor there...if the memory clock doesn't change when overclocking, then the program has determined that your memory is incapable of handling the increased speed. You could try overclocking via RivaTuner, but you won't be guaranteed anything.

netviper13
04-12-04, 12:17 AM
:lol2: I hope your joking... for your own sake.

For future reference, please try to use correct grammar when correcting another person for his/her grammatical errors.

Judging by the wording of his/her post(s), I would assume Caldas does not natively speak English. If this is the case, please try to simply help answer the question rather than make fun of lingual issues; this would be like you attempting to speak/write Japanese, only to be chastised for your lacking command of the Japanese language.

caldas
04-12-04, 12:56 AM
I would assume Caldas does not natively speak English. .

Yes I don't speak English natively, I am studying English yet.

Thanks saturnotaku for reply and netviper13 to perceive ;)

And anzak ...

Você deveria ser mais educado em relação as pessoas que postão aqui, tente responder ao invez de zuar ta ? ;)

ps: :angel2:

ps2: Fix its signature Anzak ... Powercolor Radeon 9600XT 526 it does not exist :rolleyes:

anzak
04-12-04, 05:34 PM
I apologize for what I said last night. It was not until after posting did I stop and think that English might not be his first language.

PS: 526 is referring to the clock speed.

caldas
04-12-04, 07:58 PM
I apologize for what I said last night. It was not until after posting did I stop and think that English might not be his first language.

PS: 526 is referring to the clock speed.

All right, dont worry about what you said :)