PDA

View Full Version : Starstorm driver scam

ScotMaelstrom
04-15-04, 11:50 AM
hi folks, you may be interested to read this thread.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?threadid=85386

They banned me because I discovered that they deleted a thread that provided a technical assessment of the starstorm thread from a professional gfx developer, which explained exactly why the starstorm drivers provide POOR IQ (or rather they banned me because i dared to speak up about it). I was an avid user of guru and am a developer myself - so the fact that they banned me is more than a little suspiscious - read the thread and make you own mind up - things have changed at guru - will stick with site now i think.

cheers

main post :

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?threadid=85201

SuLinUX
04-15-04, 12:12 PM
I doesnot surprise me in the slightest as proof no matter how small gets shugged off and trolled. Some people just cannot admint they are wrong and when your tring to make a valid point trolls come in and go off topic. I really do know what your talking about as I got banned from the beyond3d forum for a simular thing, IP bann infact.

SkylineR34
04-15-04, 02:09 PM
Edited by vamp:

Do not try and recruit people to spam another forum here, if I see this again you will be banned.

RobHague
04-15-04, 02:26 PM
"You are wasting my time. User banned."

God, that mod has a pole up his arse or something. They can't silence the truth anyway, if the starstorm driver is poor it will be on all the other non-biased forums with their freedom of speech intact. So you should spread the information on how u were treated and what the starstorm are all about around as much as you can, as protest. :)

Im with skyline too :) its easy to ignore one person and snip out their posts. But if the majority of the community is against them...

fingermouth
04-15-04, 02:49 PM
Hilbert the site bastard was probably the one who messed with you. They are highly for starstorm drivers probably because startorm is guru or one of there bitches. Im getting sick of their site too. they banned me because i stood up for another forum member and told the site admin to STFU and back off and i think he canned me too. Don't wurry about it Stick with a driver you know and who it comes from not these 18 year olds who sit on their parents PC coding crap that is made by others.

fingermouth
04-15-04, 02:56 PM
Agreed!

Mr JiggyFly
04-15-04, 03:36 PM
Edited by vamp:

Do not try and recruit people to spam another forum here, if I see this again you will be banned.

saturnotaku
04-15-04, 03:40 PM
Need help to flood the forum with ^%&*!@#^)!@#^)#? I'll do it for free.

You've already done a marvelous job here. :rolleyes:

fingermouth
04-15-04, 04:00 PM
That idiot Hilbert over at Guru banned me for no reason because i told him to chill. We can't have this on these forums with admins doing this to post members. This forum is fine but over at guru if you say something the mods crawl out of the wood work and start their crap. All the mods are, are teens that are power hungry and wan't execptance in the world so they filterate the forums with the pop culture behavior and act like there in charge well its not going to be that way anymore. Adults rule not the punk kids.

ScotMaelstrom
04-15-04, 04:31 PM
glad to see democracy is alive and well :)

im gonna post around other forums and advise them

ragejg
04-15-04, 04:54 PM
bah... be above it all and walk away in silence, with the truth in your mind all the while... :)

ScotMaelstrom
04-15-04, 05:06 PM
bah... be above it all and walk away in silence, with the truth in your mind all the while...

your right, nuff said.

vampireuk
04-15-04, 05:20 PM
This thread has no place on nV News, if you wish to bitch about a site do it somewhere else. Anybody in the future who tries to recruit people to spam a site here will be banned, end of story.

If you wish to discuss the actual soundstorm issue you can make another thread, but do not drag another site into it.