PDA

View Full Version : starstorm scam2

ScotMaelstrom
04-15-04, 07:42 PM
hi all, now i want to make this clear - this post is for your amusement only - no 'lets bash 3d guru' posts are welcome. I think some of you will appreciate the humour..

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?threadid=85386 - this all started with a thread that gave a technical assessment of the starstorm modded drivers, which advised that the IQ was not as it is made out.

cheers

fingermouth
04-15-04, 08:14 PM
Well from what i read on there, it seems that Hilbert is in high regards for the kid who created the starstorm drivers. They will bann you their if you disagree with them regarding the drivers.

I think if there was a serious problem, Nvdia would notify them to pull the drivers of their site fearing the drivers are exploiting issues in the hardware.

I got inot it bigtime with the site owner and went as far as to tell him to STFU. He got mad and banned me or bascialy deleted my account with them. There are very offensive when it comes to these drivers so be careful in their if thats what is your thread subject.

Cheers:
The Bigman

lIqUID
04-15-04, 09:00 PM
OK, I can see why Fingermouth was banned for his post, but I would like to see the post that got Scottmaelstrom banned. Im sure theres more to this than whats being said.

MaxBlade
04-15-04, 09:06 PM
Man your doing it again. What has any of this have to do with Stars drivers. :lame:

ScotMaelstrom
04-15-04, 09:06 PM
This was the original post i made. I questioning the fact, that an interesting post had suddenly dissapeared and that was it.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?threadid=85201

to answer above, the original host that dissapeared had a professional opinion of the starstorm drivers, regarding pixelation and the effect of high lode. please refer to my first post :) no flame is intended

ps to bring things into context I am a software developer by profession in my 30's with a family etc etc - so know somewhat of what i speak. (in otherwords I am not a silly young laddie who has flamed by accident)

ragejg
04-15-04, 09:14 PM
Staffers are watching this thread, myself included... Keep in mind as to why the other thread was closed.

ScotMaelstrom
04-15-04, 09:16 PM
point taken - better if you close the thread - not interested in another forum flame....

ragejg
04-15-04, 09:21 PM
mkay... :p

vampireuk
04-16-04, 11:30 AM
I'd like to add its a bloody shame we have to close the thread because of a few idiots who have to spoil the threads.