PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden is too Hard!!!

Rob_0126
04-21-04, 05:35 PM
This is just nuts!

Im at level 4, and it's just silly how hard this game is. :retard:

Reminds me of the old NES days.

Robert

mexell
04-21-04, 05:43 PM
the more you play.. the better you'll get. Iam on CH 7 and W/20 hours

Rob_0126
04-21-04, 05:49 PM
the more you play.. the better you'll get. Iam on CH 7 and W/20 hours

In lvl4, them freakin black suited ninjas eat me for lunch. I can beat them sometimes, but most of the time, they beat me.

Actually, what Im having trouble with, is those 3 red dragons. :retard:

Robert

Rob_0126
04-21-04, 05:58 PM
Im about 3 seconds away from flinging this cd out the window.

I like playing video games, but this is just ridiculous.

3 freakin ninjas double teaming you. How in the world are you suppose to beat them with precision? Especially when they keep using the explosive shurukins.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SH64
04-22-04, 12:14 PM
WOW is it that hard ?
guess i'm not going to get then ! ..

Rob_0126
04-22-04, 02:57 PM
WOW is it that hard ?
guess i'm not going to get then ! ..

It's a little frustrating, until you hit lvl4(in the city,part II).
Then it gets a little nuts.

Freakin black suited ninjas come in 3's, and give you a brutal beating.

I dont know man, those things should be mini bosses.

And then theirs those 3 small dragons........

Robert

Rob_0126
04-22-04, 04:05 PM
Welp, found out Counter + X or Y works wonders against these punks.

Ive been thrashing them now. :)

Too bad I cant win against the red dragons :|

Robert

saturnotaku
04-22-04, 10:35 PM
Beating that game was like getting a root canal. I was glad to get rid of it. After that, I got sick of my Xbox so I traded it in right before the price drop. GT3 on my new PS2 has been oh so much more fun. :D

stncttr908
04-23-04, 06:23 AM
This doesn't sound like the game for me. I have miserable patience when it comes to games. I don't equate difficulty to fun on most occasions.

Drumphil
04-23-04, 10:35 AM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2004-03-08&res=l

:D

Rob_0126
04-23-04, 05:31 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2004-03-08&res=l

:D

:lol:

Well, this game is very hard, but once you learn the right moves(Counter moves), it becomes playable again.

I got past the red dragons, am all the way to a Dinosaur. He aint tough, just have to dodge a lot. :rolleyes:

Im sure Ill get to a spot that will make me want to throw my controller thru the tv, but I will give this game this: It is incredible; buy it if you just want to see it's incredible graphics and control.

Robert

Rob_0126
04-23-04, 06:45 PM
I wish someone would tell me why they purposely put the freakin save points so far away from the bosses.

You got to do a freakin hike to get to them.

*head about to explode*

Robert

LiquidX
04-23-04, 06:52 PM
Sorry to say I gave up on it. I guess I will revisit it some time in the future because it is too frigging hard to the point where you dont want to play it at all.

Rob_0126
04-23-04, 07:04 PM
Sorry to say I gave up on it. I guess I will revisit it some time in the future because it is too frigging hard to the point where you dont want to play it at all.

Im on the lvl 6 dinosaur boss. This is just a little insane. I think 'team ninja' was hittin the crack pipe a little too much.

Robert

Rob_0126
04-24-04, 09:41 AM
Im at lvl9 now. Beat the dino boss by the skin of my chinny chin chin.

Fought another boss, had to use some serious power to beat it.

O well, wonder where the next roadblock will be.

Robert

Edge
04-24-04, 06:36 PM
Pfft, you youngins don't know the MEANING of hard. I remember back in the good old days of games like Shadow Dancer, where EVERY attack was a one-hit kill! Then again...I did beat it on an emulator with save slots :bleh:

LiquidX
04-24-04, 06:55 PM
Pfft, you youngins don't know the MEANING of hard. I remember back in the good old days of games like Shadow Dancer, where EVERY attack was a one-hit kill! Then again...I did beat it on an emulator with save slots :bleh:

I had Shadow Dancer for the genesis and it was way easier than Ninja Gaiden and it was more fun and less frustrating. Awesome game BTW.

Edge
04-24-04, 08:01 PM
Heh, well I wouldn't say it was more fun than Ninja Gaiden, but it was pretty nice (you can't tell me you didn't get a little frustrated in that dark level though!). I loved the dog...why don't more games let you have a pet that helps you fight enemies like that :D

DaveW
04-24-04, 08:33 PM
Ninja Gaiden is not too hard, its just right. It may seem hard when you first start to play it. The first boss kicked my ass many times. Now I can crush him without using a single health potion. You just need to learn how to play it.

Rob_0126
04-24-04, 09:04 PM
Ninja Gaiden is not too hard, its just right. It may seem hard when you first start to play it. The first boss kicked my ass many times. Now I can crush him without using a single health potion. You just need to learn how to play it.

As much as I hate to say it, your right.

I have learned a few technics(net surfin), and I am getting better.

I have learned the all great and powerful 'counter attack' :lol:

Im in the warehouse now, lvl9. Freakin mini helis :kar:

Now, on the other side; this game is the hardest I have ever played in my life; And I have played A Lot of games.

Shadow Dancer was fun, especially the dog. The original Shinobi was the hardest of the lot though. I finally beat that game on mame32. The main boss was a pain.

Robert

OldOfEvil
04-27-04, 05:21 AM
I've found its a lot easier to play it on half hour runs, my fingers cramp up after that. Easier on your blood preasure to, those damn grenade-shruiken throwing guys..

Rob_0126
04-27-04, 10:43 AM
I've found its a lot easier to play it on half hour runs, my fingers cramp up after that. Easier on your blood preasure to, those damn grenade-shruiken throwing guys..

Ill give yah the key to beating those turds.

Block and use counter moves. It might take some time, but it's better than seeing the infamous 'Game Over' Screen 200+ times that I have :retard:

The next ones have claws like freddy :fkr:

If you think those guys are bad, wait till you get to the bomb throwing brutes near the last levels. :rw:

O yeh, Ive made it to the last stage. Boy this is hard. :retard:

Robert

schuey74
04-27-04, 03:13 PM
Kill bats with a charging attack and they give up ten times more essence. So any part of the game where there is a good concentration bats....go and kill, leave the room and come back and kill some more. Repeat until satisifed with your bank account. You can rack up $30K - $40 in about twenty minutes. :clap:

OldOfEvil
04-27-04, 10:51 PM
I hung out until level 6 until I had full life potions, good to practice them those air-dash decapato attacks.. Mmm.. heads will roll..

Rob_0126
04-28-04, 04:38 PM
I hung out until level 6 until I had full life potions, good to practice them those air-dash decapato attacks.. Mmm.. heads will roll..

Get this, I had to beat the lvl6 boss(Skelesaur-what I call him), with NO potions or Ninpo. It was hard to say the least. I had a hair of life left.

Robert