PDA

View Full Version : Colin McRae Rally 4

-=DVS=-
04-21-04, 10:39 PM
Full version is already out in Europe anyone else got it , i looked didn't find any post other then demo talk, anyway i got imported english version , comes in Double Sized DVD box with 4 CDs :retard: , Games is short of words awesome pretty mutch same as demo feeling nice detail , sound , handling , and so on, except in full version you get lotsa cars and different reace modes and chalanges you even can upgrade car mechanics tires engine ect ect , something
similar in NFS:Underground , also when you race a race from place to place your car gets damaged and you gotta fix it , i haven't tried all game modes yet but one of them you race alone like in regular rally and fastest driver wins time mesured.... my first rally game :p

Xpand rally and Richard burns will have even better graphics gotta get them to :drooling: Car detail and damage is just amaizing in Colin McRae Rally 4 , from bad driveing i waisted one of my front tires so i had to finish with one blown tire makeing all kinds of noise hitting ground :p ect ect just awesome.

P.S i can't type :retard:

XanderF
04-21-04, 11:23 PM
Do you have a force feedback wheel to get a feel for how it's handled in this game? CM3 was an XBox->PC port (I have *no idea* anything about CM4), and so all it had was the basic 'rumble' feedback that the XBox was capable of.

-=DVS=-
04-22-04, 01:06 AM
Nah just keyboard i guess im missing alot , i playd demos of CM Rally 2 , 3 , and 4 just blows them away :drooling:

Wonder if its alot of fun to play with wheel.

stncttr908
04-22-04, 08:47 AM
The demo was great. Looks good and plays pretty well. I hope the PC version seens the light of day stateside. I can't seem to find a release date.

SlamDunk
04-22-04, 09:08 AM
Check my sig ;)

Fatman
04-22-04, 03:21 PM
I have it for about a week now, and I like it. Before CMR4 my favorite rally game was RallyChampionship, the one ported from Xbox. CMR4 looks very nice, but I still can't get the feel for physics. Tire type, and suspention make a huge difference. But momentum still feels a bit off, I'm sure, I'll get used to it in few more weeks, but for now it just feels weird. I haven't tried the multiplayter yet, but everything else is looking sharp.