PDA

View Full Version : More info on release of nv40!!!

calfcramp!!!
04-22-04, 05:16 AM
I copy and pasted this from the falcon site.The first and only pre-order of the 6800 ultra as of now I think.I for one cant not wait to get one of these cards,if they are unavailable until late may,that stinks....lol

NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6800 Ultra Available For Pre-Order

Falcon Northwest is proud to offer NVIDIA's newest graphics card, the GeForce 6800 Ultra. The new card will be available late in May, but you can pre-order it now for your system.

The groundbreaking new NVIDIA GeForce 6800 graphics processing units (GPUs) and their revolutionary technologies power worlds where reality and fantasy meet; worlds in which new standards are set for visual realism and quality, performance, and video functionality. The GeForce 6800 GPUs deliver powerful, elegant graphics to drench your senses, immersing you in unparalleled worlds of visual effects for the ultimate PC experience.

http://www.falcon-nw.com/falconnews.asp

Craig

Snooka
04-22-04, 07:14 AM
wake me up when both cards have been reviewed and are on the store shelves... :drooling:

mikechai
04-22-04, 07:24 AM
wake me up when both cards have been reviewed and are on the store shelves... :drooling:

Are you hibernating or something. That is like a month away... :)

Face Stabber
04-22-04, 08:42 AM
Nah, Alienware has been offering the same thing since around launch.

You have to configure a system that has the card in it. :/

Snooka
04-22-04, 10:17 AM
Are you hibernating or something. That is like a month away... :)

All this waiting is killing me. I think it's even affecting my sleeping habits! :zzzz:

sigh...this is torture :spank: