PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords

AthlonXP1800
04-24-04, 09:44 PM
Details about KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords from Gameguru Mania (http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=15775). It will be available on Feb 2005 for US release, it probably be XBox first and PC later, hopefully it will be 1 month later as PS 3.0 are much easier to write quicker than PS 2.0.

Also one more thing, I found some scanned KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords screenshots from a magazine (http://gamedreamz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1459). :D

eL_PuSHeR
04-25-04, 04:13 AM
I hope PC version will be as good as KOTOR1. I can't hardly wait... :clap:

Vash
04-26-04, 07:14 PM
I'm glad to hear that they'll be balancing the weapons. True, if you're a Jedi a lightsaber is the way to go, but in general, I felt that blastes weren't worth it. Melee just did more damage.

I'd also like to see more non-combat Force powers that you can use... and the ability to do some truly evil stuff, not just just the obviously black and white dialogue options. :D

Rob_0126
04-26-04, 08:56 PM
... and the ability to do some truly evil stuff, not just just the obviously black and white dialogue options. :D

Just wait for Fable, if you want to be bad.

Ill be the guy in shining armor :)

Robert

saturnotaku
04-26-04, 09:34 PM

Since he won an Xbox, I'm sure that will be on the list of things to own. ;)

Edge
04-26-04, 10:03 PM
Hehe, yes, winning that Xbox was a sign that Fable is meant for you :D

Mad-Hatter
04-27-04, 03:29 PM
cool you won an xbox eh? neat. personally i loved the first kotor, cant wait for the next. just beat it being a good guy, now im gonna play through it again being a nasty villainus creep who kicks puppys

Vash
04-27-04, 05:26 PM

Ill be the guy in shining armor :)

Robert

Heh, I'd also like the option of being not-quite-so-good. Being Dudly Do-Right the whole game through to be good was mildly annoying.

And yeah, Fable's on my list of things to buy once the Xbox gets here. Though if there's going to be a PC version, I might wait for that.

Man, I gotta decide whether I want games on my PC now or my Xbox. Crap.