PDA

View Full Version : E3 is soon, what games are you excited about?

***CENSORED***
04-27-04, 08:13 PM
These are mine:

HL2
Quake 4
Doom 3
Serious Sam 2
STALKER
Halo 2
Vampire: The Masqurade Bloodlines

jAkUp
04-27-04, 08:35 PM
w00t!! Im going to e3!!! My first time :D I will be there for all 3 days. I already got accepted. Im looking forward to seeing the new UT rendered game, forgot what its called, and also hl2, doom3, ss2, stalker :D And maybe a new GTA? That would be sweet.

and quake4 is gonna be there!??!!! Holy ****!! I cant wait, I will make sure to take plenty of pictures of booth babes for you guys ;)

Edge
04-27-04, 08:49 PM
Hmm, hard to say. I guess Half-life 2, Halo 2, Stalker, and some of the rumored new Sega games (Panzer Dragoon Saga 2 :drooling: ) are at the top of my list. I'm probably forgetting a bunch though...oh well, should be a good year in gaming at any rate.

nrdstrm
04-27-04, 09:03 PM
I'm gonna be trying hard as hell to get EQII Beta Discs at E3 this year - Other things I'm looking forward too - ATI booth, Nvidia booth, Stalker, Doom3, HL2, and SWG Space Expansion.
Nrdstrm

SH64
04-27-04, 09:53 PM
Q4.
allready saw the others .

GlowStick
04-27-04, 10:15 PM
Heh, im gonna have to go with EverQuest II!

LiquidX
04-27-04, 11:54 PM
Looking forward to hearing some more about these......

Call of Duty United Offensive/Finest Hour
Men of Valor
Brothers In Arms

SlamDunk
04-28-04, 05:39 AM
I really want to see new media of Symbiosis (http://www.symbiosis-game.de/main.php).

Do you remember when Outcast 2 was canned? That was truly a sad moment in gaming history :mad: Well, some of it's developers moved on to create the Elsewhere Entertainment game studio and started making Symbiosis.

Check the screenies:

http://www.symbiosis-game.de/main.php?sn_show_news=11
http://www.symbiosis-game.de/main.php?inc=screenshot

|JuiceZ|
04-28-04, 06:12 AM
Think the days I hype have passed me. I'm looking fwd to those that hit the shelves this yr ;)

sytaylor
04-28-04, 07:17 AM
Think the days I hype have passed me. I'm looking fwd to those that hit the shelves this yr ;)

Ditto, I used to enjoy the build up and purchase of a game almost as much as the thing itself... Not ne more. I hardly ever game, I'm still on the first level of FarCry just because I haven't had time for it :(

and btw anyone played Panzer Dragoon Orta? Was that ne good? I loved Panzer Dragoon Saga on the saturn, so a sequel would be awesome.

I'm jonesing for a NiGHTS sequel as well...

Fatman
04-28-04, 03:32 PM
Definitely looking forward to KOTOR2, and other RPG from BioWare. NFS:U2, Ground Control 2. Gotta see what NAMCO has cooking for PS2/Xbox, they make kickass fighting games. Capcom's Mech game, hmm MGS could be cool. Oh, Flashpoint 2, if it makes it to E3, definitely one of the most wated titles for me. Battle over Britain, expansion/sequel from the IL2 Sturmovik boyz. Can't think of anything else right now, but im sure this year it will be better than last year.

Edge
04-28-04, 04:23 PM
I really want to see new media of Symbiosis (http://www.symbiosis-game.de/main.php).

Do you remember when Outcast 2 was canned? That was truly a sad moment in gaming history :mad: Well, some of it's developers moved on to create the Elsewhere Entertainment game studio and started making Symbiosis.[/url]

Damn, so that's what happened to Outcast 2? I was wondering the other day what happened to that game, then I remembered it was supposed to be released in 2003 and was afraid it was canceled...guess that's what happened. Too bad, they already had the engine up and running in 2002.

and btw anyone played Panzer Dragoon Orta? Was that ne good? I loved Panzer Dragoon Saga on the saturn, so a sequel would be awesome.

I'm jonesing for a NiGHTS sequel as well...]

PDO is very good, but it's a rail-shooter like the first two games, not an RPG like the 3rd (Saga). Definatly a great but underlooked game, rail shooters aren't very popular nowadays. And yes, a sequel to PDS would RULE ALL, I'd LOVE another Panzer Dragoon RPG game. I honestly don't think I've ever seen an RPG with a better battle system (D20...pft :p)

Wouldn't hold my breath on a Nights sequel though, the developing studio doesn't like doing sequels to games like that (though strangely they have no problems releasing dozens of Sonic games...)

Edit: Oh yeah, Ground Control 2, that's another one I've been looking forward to. The videos they've released on the game look good so far, hopefully it will live up to the original game (and maybe offer an expanded multiplayer mode).

OldOfEvil
04-28-04, 05:18 PM
Night into dreams kick major amounts of ass. So did Panzer.. Why isn't Sega selling more games. bah..

Quake 4 and Doom 3. Doom 3 will kick ass, but I think it will be to short, sort of like Far Cry, thats where Qauke 4 comes in. Of course the Doom 3 deathmatch looks good, at least it will be differant take on it instead of big ol UT maps. Almost reminds me of AvP deathmatch.

Rob_0126
04-29-04, 03:29 PM
KOTOR2 & Fable

Robert

Ady
04-30-04, 02:21 PM
HL2
Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines

Smokey
05-01-04, 06:30 AM
I think E3 is the time where we get to hear and see new games that we havent seen or heard of yet. Im still wating for some info and screens etc of American McGees Oz, Im hoping that that is another game that is going to be using the DooIII engine :)

jAkUp
05-03-04, 11:58 AM
Voodoo Extreme reports that at this years E3 Expo, there will be not one - but TWO - Half-Life 2 theatres to get a look at two different demonstrations with ALL-NEW content. [...] After checking out the demo at the VUG booth (#1200), then head over to the ATI Booth #1608 - also in South Hall - for another ALL NEW Half-Life 2 demo.

cooool...

Rob_0126
05-03-04, 04:33 PM
Now I know why they call it Half Life.

Cause you will wait half your life before a sequel comes out. :retard:

Robert