PDA

View Full Version : Fable(Xbox)

Rob_0126
05-02-04, 12:59 PM
I was wondering what is everyones thoughts on this upcoming game.

I personally bought an Xbox, just so I could play this game. Ninja Gaiden was a must to.

The premise behind this game, just makes me :drooling:

Robert

LiquidX
05-02-04, 03:31 PM
This game is also on my list. There is just something about the fact you grow him from he is boy to a man, choose if he marries and have kids, battles he fights (scars stay with him) and if he will choose a good or evil path. I just hope it turns out as good as the premise.

LycosV
05-02-04, 11:10 PM
Dang you! I had to look at this game after reading this, and now I need to buy an X-BOX. :)

LycosV

Clay
05-02-04, 11:20 PM
Same here, I've had an XBOX since it's original $300 price tag. Doh! I don't play it much, only the occasional Live gaming with Ghost Recon or Rainbow Six games. But yes, Fable is one of the few games that is making me hold on to my XBOX for a while longer.

LiquidX
05-02-04, 11:22 PM
Still buy an X-Box (for Halo2, PG2, etc) but word is that the developers are in talks with MS to bring it to the pc also, if true probably months after though.

Rob_0126
05-03-04, 04:37 PM
Still buy an X-Box (for Halo2, PG2, etc) but word is that the developers are in talks with MS to bring it to the pc also, if true probably months after though.

I think Ill stick to the xbox version, considering I need to buy a 512 stick of ram, and I really like the Controller-S feel. :)

EDIT: Ninja Gaiden is a tight game too. Solid; smooth frames.
Man that game puts most others to shame.(And it's Really Really hard at first)

Robert

Edge
05-03-04, 08:45 PM
Hmm, haven't heard anything about Fable being on the PC. It wouldn't really make a big difference to me either way, but I think it's unlikely considering Moleneux seems to be keeping most of his games platform-exclusive (B&W series on PC, Fable and BC on Xbox). In fact so far none of his games have been on more than one platform. But I also remember how B&W1 was going to be on both PS1 and Dreamcast, and look how that turned out. Still, it would open the audience up a bit, so we'll have to see what happens.

Oh, and didn't the game's release date get pushed up to June? Would certainly be nice if it's true, that would be a perfect release date for the game (right in-between Ninja Gaiden and Halo 2).