PDA

View Full Version : Everquest 2 beta Signup..

ChrisRay
05-03-04, 08:09 PM
http://everquest2.station.sony.com/beta_reg/register.jsp

Sign on..

GlowStick
05-03-04, 08:17 PM
woot, but i dont wanna be a tester! Ill be in line to buy it though :D

SH64
05-03-04, 09:15 PM
I'll sign .. & may the luck be with me

Serath
05-03-04, 09:35 PM
*ahem* "I'm sooooooo there"

GlowStick
05-03-04, 09:41 PM
Im not sure if they make beta testers sign a nda, but you guys gotta let us know how it is!

ChrisRay
05-03-04, 09:42 PM
I should have a good chance according to early Sony news since my account is Lords of Everquest, And Everquest 1 active.

marqmajere
05-03-04, 11:13 PM
Maybe they'll actually fix the warriors taunt in EQ2 instead of putting in some workaround. Maybe the boats will work when they should. Maybe you won't have to petition and wait 5 hours just so some GM can tell you, "Sorry. I'm unable to help you.". Wait a sec....Sony is still at the helm? pfft. Nevermind.

GlowStick
05-03-04, 11:15 PM
Maybe they'll actually fix the warriors taunt in EQ2 instead of putting in some workaround. Maybe the boats will work when they should. Maybe you won't have to petition and wait 5 hours just so some GM can tell you, "Sorry. I'm unable to help you.". Wait a sec....Sony is still at the helm? pfft. Nevermind.
I ASSURE you, billing will work. Also i assure you it will cost you real money to move your char from servers. And that billing system wont break down eather :D

marqmajere
05-03-04, 11:33 PM
I ASSURE you, billing will work. Also i assure you it will cost you real money to move your char from servers. And that billing system wont break down eather :D

HA! Sometimes billing didn't even work. :rofl

GlowStick
05-03-04, 11:54 PM
HA! Sometimes billing didn't even work. :rofl
Heh, they never missed a payment on my card : \

ChrisRay
05-04-04, 01:44 AM

Well Warriors hold aggro fine now in EQ 1, Snap aggro was a warriors only issue, and they have it now. *shrug*

Sonys Billing process has always worked well for me. The only thing that ticked me off was when I ordered the original Ruins of Kunark expansion. And didnt get it till a day after it went live, and I preordered it like a month in advance.