PDA

View Full Version : just got new kboard & mouse

nvnews-reader
05-06-04, 12:29 PM
I just got a new logitech elite and mx500 mouse from overstock.com for $48. I really like the keyboard. The mouse is nice too but it doesn't work with my mousepad :confused: I guess i need to get a new one :confused:

I was using a standard kboard and a 5 year old MS intelli mouse. Good riddance. :clap:

MUYA
05-06-04, 12:37 PM
well I have the cordless duo, the mx700+elite keyboard or something...wirelesss! rocks :D

Smokey
05-06-04, 01:30 PM
Yes I have the Elite keyboard too (corderd) along with the MX700, both great :)

jnd3
05-06-04, 03:30 PM
well I have the cordless duo, the mx700+elite keyboard or something...wirelesss! rocks :D

Same here. Lovin' it! The best part is that most of the mouse buttons work without MouseWare. Excellent!

Cheers,
JND

Clay
05-06-04, 03:33 PM
I just got a new logitech elite and mx500 mouse from overstock.com for $48. I really like the keyboard. The mouse is nice too but it doesn't work with my mousepad :confused: I guess i need to get a new one :confused:

I was using a standard kboard and a 5 year old MS intelli mouse. Good riddance. :clap:
The mx500 is optical correct? If so, make sure that your mousepad is not reflective. I haven't used a mousepad since my last "ball mouse". Opticals work just fine on most any desktop, couch, etc.

|JuiceZ|
05-07-04, 08:36 AM
Yea opticals don't work well on some light color mouse pads but generally work fine on most desktops and dark surfaces. Pretty much any surface that can reflect light efficiently is fine.

Clay
05-07-04, 08:46 AM
Yea opticals don't work well on some light color mouse pads but generally work fine on most desktops and dark surfaces. Pretty much any surface that can reflect light efficiently is fine.
Just not too reflective i.e. mirrors, tin foil, etc. :p

stncttr908
05-07-04, 09:38 AM
I'm going to pick up one the MX700 wireless keyboard combo myself. Sounds good for $75.

Clay
05-07-04, 09:40 AM
I'm going to pick up one the MX700 wireless keyboard combo myself. Sounds good for $75.You won't be disappointed. JuiceZ and some of the others here recommended it to me a while back (thread here somewhere on it). It is an excellent deal!

jAkUp
05-07-04, 10:03 AM
yup i have the logitech elite keyboard, along with a logitech mx510 mouse :) they both r0xers the c0xers in my b0xers :D

jnd3
05-07-04, 10:35 AM
Just not too reflective i.e. mirrors, tin foil, etc. :p

And watch out for those desks with a faux wood finish ... mouse go up, pointer go left!

Cheers,
JND

Clay
05-07-04, 10:39 AM
And watch out for those desks with a faux wood finish ... mouse go up, pointer go left!

Cheers,
JND
Really? I've never had any problems with mine. Maybe it's because mine is a dark faux mahogony...I bet oak or birdseye maple really freaks 'em out though. :p