PDA

View Full Version : Ruby and Nalu Story

Pages : [1] 2

NsVuIcDkIsA
05-06-04, 01:56 PM
nice story, enjoy

It was the darkest of nights. Ruby is on a yacht guarding the precious jewel for safe delivery to her anonymous employer.

She sits down to have a martini with a gentleman that is entertaining her on this journey. His name is Andrew Thomas Indigo. He is a native from Canada. He turns on his makeshift stereo system (mp3 playlist labeled "bootytime") and the sound cuts the air with his 4.1 Klipsch Surround. Of course Ruby notices this and gives the impressed nod.

"You are a fine woman, Ruby" said Andrew.

"You have good taste" says Ruby with a wittiful smile.

At that time Andrew wraps his arms around her as the music climaxes. And he kisses her. She is ultimately turned on and kisses him back with the passion of 1000 years of love. A match has been made. They both feel as a tumbler has fell into place as they have joined as one. Out of passion Andrew finds his hand on places only few have seen on Ruby, she seems to be a little scared, but in the heat of the moment finds herself defenseless from this guy. Is she in love?

Andrew cannot hold himself anylonger, in a frenzy he starts to undress Ruby, she at the same time stripping him of his clothes. When all of a sudden they hear a "thump"!

"WTH?" says Andrew in forum speak.

Ruby still in the heat of the moment says "it was probably nothing, now where were we?"

"We better check this out" says Andrew.

Ruby follows Andrew out onto the deck. The water is beautiful(shaders). The moon is high above their world looking down.

Ruby catches something from the corner of her eye. "Andrew! Duck!" she yells.

At that time, a whiplike rope comes at Andrew and misses him by inches. Ruby runs to Andrew to see if he is ok. When she leans down to him the whip is thrusted at her and grabs her by her ankle and is pulling her towards the edge of the boat!!! She tries to hold on to a vent that is too hot to the touch, she notices the words "FlowFx" inscribed on the side. She rolls her eyes, and says "it figures", and lets go for it's just to hot for the touch.

She is now in the water, figuring that this is her demise. She sees a blurred object go by distance. She is holding her breath, but she doesn't know how long she can hold for. She used to swim on a team in college, but not under these circumstances.

She reaches in her shoe and pulls out her mini dagger and cuts the rope.

THUMP!

Something hits her from behind. She looks around frantically. She sees something ressembling a human figure, but not quite right. As she gets the rope off her ankle she tries to swim towards the figure. As she gets closer, the image seems more to be like a fish rather than a human. She gets closer and sees that this fish has a face! It's a beautiful woman, with an evil smile. Looking through Ruby like she wants to kill her. They both lunge at the same time. The odd fishlike woman gets another hit on her. But Ruby gets ahold of her hair and kicks the top of the fishette and is able to make it to the surface of the water.

The boat is a good 50 feet away. Ruby begins to swim. Andrew is yelling for her and throws a life preserver.

Ruby gets to the life preserver and is trying to get her breath back. Andrew is pulling with all of his might, just as she gets to the starboard side. With a errie dolphin like screaming pitch this fish thing plunges completely out of the water and lands on Ruby. As they are fighting Andrew is in a frenzy looking for a weapon. He grabs a huge, green, bulky piece of silicon with a big piece of metal with a fan on it, and hits the fish human on the head. She finally releases Ruby and descends into the dark water.

Andrew pulls Ruby up. He holds her tight. She is in shock, and cold. He says "stay right here" I'll get you something warm to put on. He goes inside and finds a nice T-shirt with ATI on it and a signature of "Zardon" on the back. He has always kept the shirt in good condition and thought of it as very special. But now Ruby was special to him as well and she would look good with that shirt on.

He takes it to Ruby, she puts it on. He thinks "whoa!"

They finish their journey... until next time...

~creedamd

saturnotaku
05-06-04, 02:00 PM
That is easily one of ****tiest stories I have ever read. John Updike you ain't. Sad really.

NsVuIcDkIsA
05-06-04, 02:00 PM
That is easily one of ****tiest stories I have ever read. John Updike you ain't. Sad really.

you don't like anything that isnt pro Nvidia.. you're taste is horrible.

Jarred
05-06-04, 02:01 PM

LOL! Sounds like someone has too much time on their hands, ...

Jarred
05-06-04, 02:02 PM

Hey man, I didn't think it was that good either...

NsVuIcDkIsA
05-06-04, 02:02 PM
I won a t-shirt with that time, and got paid at my job. Win Win!

saturnotaku
05-06-04, 02:03 PM
I'd much rather spend my time playing games on my computer than thinking of fanboy fiction about what I would like to do with/to polygonal women. But to each...

NsVuIcDkIsA
05-06-04, 02:03 PM

well we know what side of the fence you are on. it's obvious why you didn't

saturnotaku
05-06-04, 02:04 PM

Check out my system specs :retard:

And your grammar is horrible.

NsVuIcDkIsA
05-06-04, 02:04 PM
I'd much rather spend my time playing games on my computer than thinking of fanboy fiction about what I would like to do with/to polygonal women. But to each...

how can you play games when you are constantly on nvnews? Go outside? Wait until you get the x800, then you can really play some games.

Jarred
05-06-04, 02:05 PM
well we know what side of the fence you are on. it's obvious why you didn't

this is my favorite line though

"She is ultimately turned on and kisses him back with the passion of 1000 years of love."

really? waht side am I on? cause, recently, I've been considering just hating both ATI and Nvdia, but honestly, I'd rather make it with NAlu than Ruby. :)

Clay
05-06-04, 02:06 PM
Do whaaaaat????

:lame:

Between your "clever" nick "NVIDIA sucks" :rolleyes: and your low post count I will pass this off as some form of humor though I'm not sure it qualifies for that on any level.

Casper

For the same reason perhaps why don´t you guys come up with something better :clap:

I wouldn´t want to make love with polygons but rather Nalu than a real mermaid that smells fish ;)

NsVuIcDkIsA
Check out my system specs :retard:

And your grammar is horrible.
typing quick only have a few minutes before I have a meeting.

walkndude
05-06-04, 02:08 PM
At this point there is enough documentation to lodge a formal complaint towards creed's isp for his harrassing/disruptive behavior, which I am confident is in direct violation of their tos agreement.

While not as effective as they once were, the effort may be woth it...

sancheuz
05-06-04, 02:08 PM
That is that most gayest story i've ever heard. :lame:

Jarred
05-06-04, 02:09 PM
For the same reason perhaps why don´t you guys come up with something better :clap:

So, when you voice that you don't like movies and such do people always tell you "Well you haven't come up with anything better" ??

just my opinion, but when I find the time, I'll try to come up with something better. Which will be ...never. :)

saturnotaku
05-06-04, 02:10 PM
At this point there is enough documentation to lodge a formal complaint towards creed's isp for his harrassing/disruptive behavior, which I am confident is in direct violation of their tos agreement.

While not as effective as they once were, the effort may be woth it...

Just run a trace on the ip. It should come back to a business (as has been indicated in the posts) and report it to them - employee using company bandwidth for personal use.

Clay
05-06-04, 02:10 PM
how can you play games when you are constantly on nvnews? Go outside? Wait until you get the x800, then you can really play some games.
Threadclown alert meter is ...going...off...the...scale....

Please stop and/or go away. Thanks.

Clay
05-06-04, 02:11 PM
typing quick only have a few minutes before I have a meeting.
Please go to your meeting now.

NsVuIcDkIsA
05-06-04, 02:12 PM
Just run a trace on the ip. It should come back to a business (as has been indicated in the posts) and report it to them - employee using company bandwidth for personal use.

I own my own business. gg

Casper
05-06-04, 02:12 PM
So, when you voice that you don't like movies and such do people always tell you "Well you haven't come up with anything better" ??

just my opinion, but when I find the time, I'll try to come up with something better. Which will be ...never. :)

I never expected CreedAMD to come up with something Shakespeare could have wrote ;)

Nor did I get the point of the story it should have a twist of some kind to be really good I think.

But if someone makes the effort why flame away?

NsVuIcDkIsA
05-06-04, 02:13 PM
Please go to your meeting now.
Ok, bbiaf, keep my username activated, I like this one.

walkndude
05-06-04, 02:14 PM
Why continue to applaud it casper, oh wait... forgot who I was speaking to for a moment...

btw, dynamic addressing bites...

Jarred
05-06-04, 02:17 PM
I never expected CreedAMD to come up with something Shakespeare could have wrote ;)

Nor did I get the point of the story it should have a twist of some kind to be really good I think.

But if someone makes the effort why flame away?

Hey man, I give the dude points for an effort, but, in my honest opinon, ...I think it should be more bloody... not enough blood going on there, maybe throw some more comedy into it as well, for some reason I can' take Nalu and Ruby fighting seriously... :)

thats Creedamd?