PDA

View Full Version : Anyone has a spare X-Box live code?

S.I.N
05-06-04, 03:55 PM
Please!!! :angel2: I dont like to beg but I just picked up a new X-Box and was wondering if anyone has a spare or double one not expired they could give me. :)

Edge
05-06-04, 04:05 PM
well...*possibly*...

I'd have to get back home though before I could give it too you though (at school right now). I'll have to see if I have any more extra ones though, I may have given the last one to my friend. Oh, and the simplest way to get one is to go to your local Blockbuster and look in the Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommarow cases, they usually leave the Live cards in there (some are even 12-month!).

BTW, if you're interested I have a Xbox Live V1 kit I could sell to you for $30. Trust me, after playing using a trial for a while, you WILL want a headset ;)

S.I.N
05-06-04, 05:33 PM
Please do look and thanks Edge even if you dont have one and if it is as good as my brother says I may buy a live kit.

St Lobus
05-06-04, 09:28 PM
I've got a two month code if you haven't recieved one yet. Have it as a trial from one of my games...Prince of Persia I think.

Raptorman
05-06-04, 09:54 PM
I have a bunch of 2 month codes if you want them. PM me for them.

Edge
05-06-04, 11:20 PM
Aren't the trial codes from all games except Pandora Tomarrow expired? I thought all the other ones expired on 3/31/04. Well anyway if you still need one I do have an extra, just let me know and I'll send you the code.

S.I.N
05-07-04, 06:34 PM
It seems the ones I have gotten so far has indeed been expired. I sent you a OM however Edge for your codes. Anyone esle buy a recent game?

Raptorman
05-07-04, 10:17 PM
Mine shouldn't be expired, as it says it is good til 9/01/2004. Ah well, I dunno.

Edge
05-07-04, 10:33 PM
Hmm, 9/1/04? That's odd...all the Pandora Tommarrow ones should've said 9/30/04...oh well, try his first and if it works then I'll just use the one I gave you for myself ;)

Also have you picked which games you're gonna try on Xbox Live? I'd recommend Crimson Skies, it's one of my favorites. Also there's a lot of Live racing games, but they aren't really my thing. Even if you don't find much today to play on Xbox Live, I think it would be worth holding out until Halo 2 and Mechassault 2 are released :D