pat777
05-07-04, 02:39 PM
I think Crow is pretty hard.

jAkUp
05-07-04, 06:59 PM
All the bosses were pretty hard.. especially kreiger

Pafet
05-07-04, 07:21 PM
Voted Doyle. cant day much (spoilers). took some time to get to him...

saturnotaku
05-07-04, 11:38 PM
Doyle in and of himself isn't that hard. It's getting to him that's the problem. But for actual bosses, I would probably have to vote Crowe. He was a royal pain in the butt the first time you have to fight him.

nVidi0t
05-08-04, 01:40 AM
I didn't find any of them hard.. I got all of them first time on normal difficulty, but out of them the hardest was crowe. I was pretty dissapointed that Krieger was such a wimp.

saturnotaku
05-08-04, 07:22 AM
I was pretty dissapointed that Krieger was such a wimp.

Yeah, a couple grenade rounds from the OCIW and he went down like a sack of bricks.

DMA
05-08-04, 07:27 AM
God mode owns. :angel2:

Pafet
05-08-04, 07:57 AM
Krieger himself wasnt that hard, its his super-swat maniacs that made the fight tough.
I played on challenging and thats exactly how it was..

Rob_0126
05-08-04, 09:06 AM
All this talk about Far Cry makes me want to go out and get it, along with a 512 stick of ram.

Also considered getting 'Everything or Nothing'.

Robert

Riptide
05-08-04, 09:49 AM
I think Krieger and agree with Pafet. The guys with the body armor were the issue there. They rush you while you're behind that desk as you come into the room there and make your life difficult. Usually I could get a couple of them but by the time I get another clip in they're right on me.

saturnotaku
05-09-04, 08:40 PM
I think Krieger and agree with Pafet. The guys with the body armor were the issue there. They rush you while you're behind that desk as you come into the room there and make your life difficult. Usually I could get a couple of them but by the time I get another clip in they're right on me.

Again, a few well placed OCIW grenades work really well in this situation. That's all I used in that particular section, at least until all the armored guys were cleared out. Then it was off to the races with the heavy artillery against Krieger.

MadPt
05-10-04, 12:10 AM
"Who's the hardest boss in Far Cry?"

Me... :D

nVidi0t
05-10-04, 05:09 AM
I just grenade spammed the Krieger showdown room with frags and OICW grenades, everyone was dead and one magazine from the OICW finished him off... I thought.. "This cant be the end!?"

The fight to Doyle made up for it though, man now that was tricky.