PDA

View Full Version : FT: new Radeon 9800 pro all in wonder for trade

Kamel
05-10-04, 10:15 PM
well, hopefully someone has a good nvidia card and hates nvidia as much as i hate ati. this would make for the best trade of all time.

i have an ati all in wonder 9800 pro with nothing wrong with it... i just hate the damn thing. i don't like ati a bit, and i want an nvidia card. if i am able to get an nvidia card of approx. equal FPS (i don't mind going down a bit, but it has to be agp8x and no 64bit bus) i will trade if possible.

the card has never been overclocked, and it has been kept in a nice dust-free environment. i will not lie to you though, i have been running it since february 10th, 2004 (actual date of purchase was around december 19th, but thanks to asus i did not get my system running until february 10th when i got my lovely DFI LanParty :)).... so it has a bit of use on it. also, i am a freaking idiot and i plugged up my usb headers from my case to the firewire headers on the motherboard, so i broke the receiver for the remote control; however the remote control itsself and every other aspect of the card works great.

i have not yet registered my product (i admit, i'm lazy), so you could get the card and register it under your name. i have all of the original parts (and believe it or not all of the original packaging, heh).

so, if you've got an nvidia card that you would like to trade for it, please post displaying your interest.

btw, if you have any ati card/product that you wish to trade for this card, you can keep it... i wouldn't trade a hair off of my ass for a radeon 9800xt.

edit: pls dont be cute and say you have a tnt to trade me, i'm being very serious here and will only trade for an ffx5600+ -- although it's not restricted to that; should you have a special-case proposition for me.

zoomy942
05-11-04, 08:54 AM
you, sir, have a PM. :) :)

pat777
05-12-04, 04:06 AM
well, hopefully someone has a good nvidia card and hates nvidia as much as i hate ati. this would make for the best trade of all time.

i have an ati all in wonder 9800 pro with nothing wrong with it... i just hate the damn thing. i don't like ati a bit, and i want an nvidia card. if i am able to get an nvidia card of approx. equal FPS (i don't mind going down a bit, but it has to be agp8x and no 64bit bus) i will trade if possible.

the card has never been overclocked, and it has been kept in a nice dust-free environment. i will not lie to you though, i have been running it since february 10th, 2004 (actual date of purchase was around december 19th, but thanks to asus i did not get my system running until february 10th when i got my lovely DFI LanParty :)).... so it has a bit of use on it. also, i am a freaking idiot and i plugged up my usb headers from my case to the firewire headers on the motherboard, so i broke the receiver for the remote control; however the remote control itsself and every other aspect of the card works great.

i have not yet registered my product (i admit, i'm lazy), so you could get the card and register it under your name. i have all of the original parts (and believe it or not all of the original packaging, heh).

so, if you've got an nvidia card that you would like to trade for it, please post displaying your interest.

btw, if you have any ati card/product that you wish to trade for this card, you can keep it... i wouldn't trade a hair off of my ass for a radeon 9800xt.

edit: pls dont be cute and say you have a tnt to trade me, i'm being very serious here and will only trade for an ffx5600+ -- although it's not restricted to that; should you have a special-case proposition for me.
Can you settle with a GeForce Ti 4600?

Kamel
05-12-04, 08:45 AM
i'll see what offers i get and think about it. dont get your hopes up or anything though... i don't think i would do that, because i in theory could sell it on ebay and use the money for an fx5900

Kamel
05-12-04, 09:31 AM
do you have anything else you could offer with it to make up for the difference? -- if you included something else (no idea what it would be though), we might have a deal.

Down1oader
05-12-04, 12:00 PM
i have a MSI 5900 ultra to swap!!!!!! but im in uk, england

Kamel
05-12-04, 01:43 PM
heh, i got all excited... then you said the evil words :( lol.

i will definitely wait it out but consider your offer, shipping costs may have a big factor on that.

chile
05-13-04, 01:32 AM
PM replied to....i meant post....

Down1oader
05-13-04, 05:06 AM
ok just let me know, if i dont reply on here my email and msn is down1oader@hotmail.com adding me on msn is the easiest way to contact me, thanks :)

Kamel
05-24-04, 11:35 AM
after much consideration, i have decided not to trade due to lack of a good offer.

i appreciate all of your interest and time, sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused.

ChrisRay
05-24-04, 05:51 PM
Damn.. and I was tempted to trade my 5900XT Flashedto 5900 Ultra speeds ^^

ANyway, You got a PM.

ChrisRay
05-24-04, 11:05 PM
This is simpler ;p

ChrisRay
05-24-04, 11:06 PM
Much..

ChrisRay
05-24-04, 11:07 PM
Here you go.

ChrisRay
05-24-04, 11:07 PM
And the back

Kamel
05-26-04, 09:39 AM
thanks for the pictures chrisray, but i've decided to stick with my decision.

i don't think it's wise to trade my all in wonder; had it been a regular 9800 pro, i would likely trade. sorry.