PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions of Riddick(Demo)

Rob_0126
05-19-04, 03:59 PM
Folks, maybe it's just me about FPS, but Id rather play a 3rd person game. Riddick should have given you the option to do so. They waste all that creativity making the model for the guy, and only show it during odd moments.

Plus I have to focus on something other than the background, or I get nausiated after a time.

The graphics are great. Playing the game, it's ok. I dont think Ill get this one now. Oddly enough, Psi-Ops looks to be fairly decent, but could to some, be a weekend rental.

I hope thief 3 is gonna be good, because it's coming next week. :(

Robert

PeterJensen
05-19-04, 04:57 PM
link ?

Jarred
05-19-04, 05:23 PM
Folks, maybe it's just me about FPS, but Id rather play a 3rd person game. Riddick should have given you the option to do so. They waste all that creativity making the model for the guy, and only show it during odd moments.

Plus I have to focus on something other than the background, or I get nausiated after a time.

The graphics are great. Playing the game, it's ok. I dont think Ill get this one now. Oddly enough, Psi-Ops looks to be fairly decent, but could to some, be a weekend rental.

I hope thief 3 is gonna be good, because it's coming next week. :(

Robert

I agree, the graphics were great but the rest kinda...well, sucked, the gameplay couldn't hold me for more than 10 minutes, and I agree, the model looks great, but it's never shown.

Edge
05-19-04, 06:05 PM
Yeah, the gameplay looks kinda clunky, I think I'll stay away from this one. I did like Breakdown though, it had it's flaws but it was a different type of first-person experience. And the story was actually very good.

Nutty
05-19-04, 06:27 PM
WHERES IS IT?!?!

WHERES THE SCREENSHOTS?!?!

Stop slacking ppl ;)

Rob_0126
05-19-04, 06:57 PM
WHERES IS IT?!?!

WHERES THE SCREENSHOTS?!?!

Stop slacking ppl ;)

I dont have a digital camera, sorry. :)

I got the demo off the latest issue of Xbox mag.

Robert