....cmos memory size wrong

something to do with nvidia gforce4 mx420

he is 2000km away from me so i am doing this over the phone

tried resetting cmos but no good
is his card maybe stuffed

thanks Scott

Clay
05-21-04, 01:03 PM
have you tried resetting the BIOS to "Factory Default" settings? You should have an option similar to that somewhere in the BIOS. I'm surprised that clearing the CMOS didn't help though.

Blimey
05-21-04, 01:08 PM
Good answer Max! I'm a big pacers fan, too!

After you try what he said, try putting another video card in to try to isolate between the Mobo or Vidcard, have you flashed your bios on either before?

Clay
05-21-04, 01:17 PM
Thanks Blimey. :) Cool! Go Pacers! I'm glad they're facing Detroit instead of NJ...when NJ has its fast break game going they can be dangerous for a team like the Pacers.

Anyway, those are great steps to take too carpetsnake. Have your father give all of these ideas a try.

Blimey
05-21-04, 01:21 PM
Thanks Blimey. :) Cool! Go Pacers! I'm glad they're facing Detroit instead of NJ...when NJ has its fast break game going they can be dangerous for a team like the Pacers.

Anyway, those are great steps to take too carpetsnake. Have your father give all of these ideas a try.

I know where I will be glued tomorrow at 7pm! I already told the wife to get everything she needs me to do before then! I really hope we blow them out the water first game, hopefully it will take some of the steam out of their step. Heheeheh... well back to topic. Sorry.

Clay
05-21-04, 01:27 PM
I know where I will be glued tomorrow at 7pm! I already told the wife to get everything she needs me to do before then! I really hope we blow them out the water first game, hopefully it will take some of the steam out of their step. Heheeheh... well back to topic. Sorry.Yep, same here. My wife knows that I'm off limits during gametime. ;) Course now with PVR she can always pull out the "can you just pause it?" card...dang technology. :D I do too, the Pacers are due for another blowout game..past two have been too close.

Sorry carpetsnake, back OT now. :angel: