PDA

View Full Version : Favorite UT 2004 vehicle

pat777
06-06-04, 07:03 PM
Mine is the Raptor. It can own a Leviathan unless there's guys with shock rifles/lightning guns standing on the Leviathan. The Raptor can also dodge homing missiles very well.

Sazar
06-06-04, 07:05 PM
hmm... I think a leviathon filled with people who know how to use it AND a coupla lads with link guns to fix is da best..

the raptor is kewl too I spose...

the goliath also is a pretty decent weapon when handled properly...

lIqUID
06-06-04, 07:07 PM
Hmmm on the demo I hated the Manta for some reason but now its my vehicle of choice. Im also pretty good in the Raptor as well.

On a side note if your a UT junkie then look for tons of mods to be out this weekend all the way up to midnight PST tonite.

Sazar
06-06-04, 07:08 PM
the manta is the ultimate joy ride and THE best vehicle to run people over with (or squish) :D

its fast and pretty kewl for jumping with as well :)

SH64
06-06-04, 07:28 PM
Golaith baby! :firedevil

pat777
06-06-04, 07:53 PM
I like the Goliath when I get Eagle Eye. It's so fun to watch a Raptor die like that.

|JuiceZ|
06-06-04, 10:40 PM
Raptor,

"Top Gun!"

Most nubs can't fly the thing but, if you learn to master it, you'll pwn.

PenguinJim
06-07-04, 10:08 AM
Slightly off-topic, I preferred the Halo jeep (the warthog, was it?) to either of the similar UT2004 vehicles, although I'm not sure if it was to do with the camera, or the handling, or what.

Most of the UT2004 vehicles are good, though :). I like the Goliath best, I think (so far! I haven't 'mastered' any of them yet!). :retard:

Sazar
06-07-04, 10:15 AM
Slightly off-topic, I preferred the Halo jeep (the warthog, was it?) to either of the similar UT2004 vehicles, although I'm not sure if it was to do with the camera, or the handling, or what.

Most of the UT2004 vehicles are good, though :). I like the Goliath best, I think (so far! I haven't 'mastered' any of them yet!). :retard:

halo2 apparently has damage to the warthog... :(

the way I used to do stunts in the game I doubt I'll drive very long lol...

MUYA
06-07-04, 10:59 AM
Manta Roxors!!!

Jarred
06-07-04, 11:56 AM
Raptor,

"Top Gun!"

Most nubs can't fly the thing but, if you learn to master it, you'll pwn.

yeah I voted for that too.

gotta watch out for those turrets though.

de><ta
06-08-04, 08:04 AM
MANTA :kar:

is the fastest vehichle and running over and pancaking opponents is just so much fun :) Plus that jump ability helps you overcome those sticky mine nets from the scorpion.