PDA

View Full Version : FS: Want an X800 Pro - I got one!

saturnotaku
06-08-04, 09:35 AM
Tired of seeing out of stock messages on this hot new card? Well, I have exactly one Radeon X800 Pro here. It's packed and ready to be shipped to a loving home. After the death of my Athlon XP system, I have to liquidate this card to use those funds to pay for replacement.

This is an OEM Sapphire X800 Pro. It's basically the retail package as it comes with all the software and cables, just no fancy box. In my testing, I could get the card to OC to X800 XT speeds. Far Cry played perfectly at 1600x1200 on a 2.2 GHz Athlon.

The price? $400 including shipping if you a) live in the continental USA and b) pay by money order. It will be higher if you pay by PayPal as the fees on a $400 transaction would be outrageous.

I'd prefer not to ship internationally, but I can make an exception if the buyer is willing to pay the additional shipping/PayPal charges.

Please PM if interested. Thanks!

saturnotaku
06-08-04, 05:16 PM
Lotsa views, no PMs. That being the case, price dropped to $375. Same terms as above - price includes shipping to continental USA if payed by money order, blah, blah, blah.

saturnotaku
06-08-04, 11:16 PM
Screw it, I'm putting it back on eBay. I'm kinda desperate here. :surrender

Sazar
06-09-04, 01:46 AM
i would buy it if i had the money :(

g.luck... I'll give this a bump for the heck of it...

saturnotaku
06-09-04, 07:04 AM
Put it up on eBay last night and it sold as soon as the listing appeared in the search. :)

zoomy942
06-09-04, 10:21 AM
good for you. i love nvidia, but if i had the $400, i would have snatched it up. but i just had $300 fly away.

Clay
06-09-04, 10:45 AM
Put it up on eBay last night and it sold as soon as the listing appeared in the search. :)
Glad to hear that you got some scratch for it so quickly. :)