PDA

View Full Version : Finally...

Vash
06-08-04, 07:06 PM
My Xbox is signed and ready to ship. (http://bungie.net/Inside/Page.aspx?section=WebCams&subsection=Main&page=1)

A quote from the email I got from Sketchfactor about 30 minutes ago...

It's all ready to go though and has probably the most signatures of any signed item we've ever given away... Even the elusive Jason Jones. People will cry if this ends up on Ebay. =)

Trust me... this isn't going on Ebay. :D

Now I just gotta go out and get me some games. Ninja Gaiden, Burnout 2, and Crimson Skies are on my list to check out. Anyone have other suggestions?

saturnotaku
06-08-04, 07:32 PM
If you or someone in your wife's family has a digital camera, be sure to snap some pics for us. I can host them if need be. :D

Edge
06-08-04, 08:29 PM
Haha, nice. Glad you're going to enjoy it, though it almost seems wasteful to actually use it and wear out a fully signed Xbox...maybe mount it and buy another Xbox :D. And I agree with Sat: bring on the pics!

Anyway, be sure to check out Panzer Dragoon Orta and Otogi: two very good niche games which should be pretty cheap (PDO is $20 at Gamestop and Otogi is $30, for new copies). Chronicles of Riddick is also getting some nice praise, and from what I've played it's quite fun (amazing graphics). Well anyway, have fun, hope you enjoy your Xbox as much as I've enjoyed mine! BTW, if you're looking for a free 2 month Xbox Live subscription I might be able to help you out ;)

Vash
06-08-04, 08:39 PM
Haha, nice. Glad you're going to enjoy it, though it almost seems wasteful to actually use it and wear out a fully signed Xbox...maybe mount it and buy another Xbox :D. And I agree with Sat: bring on the pics!

Anyway, be sure to check out Panzer Dragoon Orta and Otogi: two very good niche games which should be pretty cheap (PDO is $20 at Gamestop and Otogi is $30, for new copies). Chronicles of Riddick is also getting some nice praise, and from what I've played it's quite fun (amazing graphics). Well anyway, have fun, hope you enjoy your Xbox as much as I've enjoyed mine! BTW, if you're looking for a free 2 month Xbox Live subscription I might be able to help you out ;)

Might have to take you up on that Xbox Live subscription. Very cool of you. I don't know as of yet if I'll have much use for it before Halo 2 comes out, but wth. :D

And yes - I'm gonna borrow my mother-in-law's digital camera and make with the photography.

PDO... I was interested in Panzer Dragoon for the Saturn, but I simultaneously didn't have the money and another reason to buy one. I'll check it out.

They gave me a choice on what to sign: the Xbox, the box the system came in or the copy of Halo that comes with it. I picked the Xbox 'cause that's about as unique as you can get. Besides, it's going to be safely tucked inside a brand new TV stand, and it's not gonna go anywhere. They signed it in silver permanent marker, too - that's not going to come off in a hurry. Ultimately, I'm thinking about building a plexiglass case and utilizing a PC front bezel for the front.

jAkUp
06-08-04, 08:39 PM
Get Driver3 and tell us PC heads how it is while we wait! It just went gold yesterday ;)

Vash
06-09-04, 02:37 PM
And now it's gone. (http://www.bungie.net/Inside/Page.aspx?section=WebCams&subsection=Main&page=1) Shipped.

I'll post pics in this thread and alter the thread title when I get it!